2014 hayabusa Swing Arm Extensions what is best

Jgarcia6988

Registered
Hello All

I would like to extend my rear tire like 3-4 inches just enough the tire meets the tail of my bike.. I'm not sure what is best for me. I am not a crazy rider i am very easy on riding. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg just something that will allow me to extend my tire enough but not something that might break while riding i don't want to have to worry.. any feedback is great. thank you all

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

There are a lot of good arms to pick from. I have Thompson's on both my Gixxer and Busa. I'm happy with them. I agree with all those that say stay away from Bolt On Extensions. Don't trust them for safety. And they look cheesy.

There are a lot of good arms to pick from. I have Thompson's on both my Gixxer and Busa. I'm happy with them. I agree with all those that say stay away from Bolt On Extensions. Don't trust them for safety. And they look cheesy.
can you send me a link to their website ?

can you send me what you recommend
I believe @POWERHOUSE has stealth arms and they look real good and do what your trying to accomplish moving the wheel back just enough to fill that space. Pick up the phone and give Frank a call he's a great guy and will let you know what you need. But like others have said extensions aren't really thr best way to go especially on something as heavy and torquey as the busa.

I believe @POWERHOUSE has stealth arms and they look real good and do what your trying to accomplish moving the wheel back just enough to fill that space. Pick up the phone and give Frank a call he's a great guy and will let you know what you need. But like others have said extensions aren't really thr best way to go especially on something as heavy and torquey as the busa.

Unfortunately, Stealth arms are no longer available . . . :banghead:

Ya please do not use extentions. They arent very safe and there are threads out there of broken ones.

Back