2014 Hayabusa invoice

texomawaves

Registered
Anyone know the dealership invoice or cost? I wanted to figure how screwed I'm going to get. They are going to charge me an additional $500 "dealership fee". Also, what was your out-the-door price? Thanks!

For some reason dealerships charge funny prices on busas?? I've seen leftover 2013's for as low as $11k and then I seen uses 2010's for $10.5k ??? Some dealerships are advertising 2014's for almost $15k!!! Which if frickin ridiculous :banghead:

Depending on where your located and the "stealership" you go2 the price could vary. Bottom line is if you don't wanna pay the $500 tell them no thank you and take your business elsewhere or come back in 6months the bike will still be there and offer a grand less than original asking price. There are far too many busas out here 2 get strong armed in2 paying an over inflated price

What I'm looking for is the "invoice" cost to the dealer. i.e. What does the dealership pay for one in the crate? Thanks!

Call them and ask! Claim its in the freedom of information act that they must tell you! Who knows they might

-D

What I'm looking for is the "invoice" cost to the dealer. i.e. What does the dealership pay for one in the crate? Thanks!

It's different for all dealers based on many things. If they sell more they get rebates and kickbacks from Suzuki.. I'd start with $10,500 and pay no more than $11,000!

They should not be charging you any kind of dealer fee or assembly fee or any other BS. That is included in the price from Suzuki... So $11k + your local taxes + title + registration = $Total$ Should be around $11,500 or less out the door with EVERYTHING included!

Call Honda East in Toledo. I bet even with the cost of shipping, they will be the cheapest.

Unless you build a relationship or have purchased from said dealer in the past, any joe blow off the street is gonna get the business. Dealerships are in business to make money bottom line. Just because you know the dealer cost, it is not going to get you their price. You want a new bike, they want your money. Wheel n deal. Like mentioned above your area/market determines quite a bit of what price is being asked, good luck and shop around.

done deal. I could have really got screwed, but not so bad. I ended up finding the best deal in the DFW area of $11,600 at Louis Powersports in Greenville, TX. The folks at Plano Kawasaki/Suzuki would have bent me over for $12,700 ($1,100 more), and almost bought from them. They all charge the $500 F%CK fee (dealership fee). The sales lady at Plano used all the scare tactics on how dishonest the others are, bla bla bla. As it turns out she was the snakiest of them all, and not bad lookin either :) I didn't bite. Out the door I ended up payin $13,000 with Louis, and feel pretty good about that deal. I am soooo glad I didn't buy a used/modified piece of shlT from some loser. Cheers!!

Good deal here then, It comes down to what dealer OWNS there inventory verses financing it.
A dealer that owns, does not pay fees throughout the year.

Back