2014 Haya in the Hills!! July 23-27

Lol...i made that video a while ago...thought you had seen it when i posted it...will be doing an updated version soon to get us set for next year...

And with all the twisties we all rode it will probably be a 2 disc DVD from this years event....the one thing about videoing the ride is i can relive the ride anytime i want...and this was the most AWESOME roads we have been on yet....hmmm what will next year bring...

Thanks to EVERYBODY for a great time again at HITH

Yes I agree the roads were awesome.

I picked up pamphlets from the visitor center I stopped at entering WV again and
realize just how little of WV we rode and saw.
If next years HITH is in WV maybe we should look at the southern section as there
seems to be many good roads to try down there too.

I know MI does not have hills like the eastern part of the country does.
However if anyone hasn't seen Lake Michigan or all the light houses along the shoreline,
that could be an interesting trip for a Midwest meet and greet. Just a thought to put out there.
This year the water is pretty cold after the long cold winter we had - cooler than normal for sure.
Partly because we haven't hit 90 degrees yet this summer which is also unusual for us. So much for global warming. :laugh:

One thing i dont want to forget about........

Thank you VERY MUCH chris,mary,tasha for the birthday cake and to everyone that sang the birthday song.....that was a total surprise and really made me feel awesome......THANK YOU!!

I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on how things went. I hope next year will be my year to attend. Vacation time never lines up with gatherings or events but next year will be different. The pictures and videos are good and it looks like everyone had a good time!

Next year folks, next year!!!! I'll be keeping an eye on the schedule for sure. :)

Back