2014 Harley Street Glide

I've had 3 or 4 Hogs Viper.They have their place. :thumbsup:
4 G's for your busa...couldn't keep both?
1st bagger I had a Busa for back-up.
2nd bagger also had CBR600RR.
3rd a pro-street,had Busa back-up.
Harley SX250 Enduro...had the transit system for back-up.That was in the early 80's. Kidding about transit,yuk. Had a car.
You will enjoy the hell outa it. Right on man.
Rubb.
I would have loved to have kept both I just can't enjoy riding the busa it hurts too much.

Those are coming soon soon and I'll be sure to send you a picture!

So what made you want to give up motorcycling, VIPER? :poke:

:p
Lol oh I'm not giving it up I'm just making it so I can actually enjoy it again. I need two surgeries on my back and at 44 I'm just not willing to do that yet.

I was at a spot the other night where some baggers came up and we did some no prep digs. They had a lot of money into them or they said so. Id give em about 6 bikes off the hit and reel em in. I wasn't being a dork or anything but they did say they ran in the 9s which kinda surprised me how easy they were to reel in. Maybe they spun.

Welcome. Yes I've had a couple Harleys. lol Already put about 6k miles on the Ultra this year. One thing I will say is I can't wait to pick up another fast bike to keep it company. The RC51 is quick but by far the most uncomfortable bike on earth. I can only handle about 10 miles on it.

View attachment 1622154

6k this year?I just put 8431 last month (18 days) on my Ultra! Lol

Congrats Viper. Im sure it pains u to see the Bus go. Fwiw, I had back surgery 2 years ago, and I am literally as good as new. Maybe after surgery u can find another Busa Again?!
Enjoy that RG and be safe brotha.
Troy

Thanks Troy. I am really looking forward to riding way more than i do now.

Kevin,
Baggers are not race bike by any standards. They weight 3 to 400 lbs more than a bus. I do know a few guys round here who have some screaming eagle big bore something or other that lay down 150 hp and 150 ft lb. Thats not bad for a tank.

Apples and Oranges.

Love street glide. Congrats.
Wonderful bikes.
Just bought the 2020 CVO version with the 21st century ABS and traction control. Had a 2018 SG Special and other Harleys before it (and now). No reliability issues with the new stuff. My wife had a 93 FXR that was a serious PITA, though it was carbed.
SG is entirely different animal than my Hayabusa, which is also fab.
Ride the hell out of it. Suspect you will miss your Busa

Love my Harley

20190220_112309.jpg

Love street glide. Congrats.
Wonderful bikes.
Just bought the 2020 CVO version with the 21st century ABS and traction control. Had a 2018 SG Special and other Harleys before it (and now). No reliability issues with the new stuff. My wife had a 93 FXR that was a serious PITA, though it was carbed.
SG is entirely different animal than my Hayabusa, which is also fab.
Ride the hell out of it. Suspect you will miss your Busa
Hi. I had a 1989 FXRP loved that bike. I now have a 1999 soft tail. it OK.

20180712_184641.jpg

Where are the extended bags? Those are not

Well i know nothing about Harleys honestly. They said it had extended bags. Maybe they lied or i misunderstood? I am completely new to this :)

I have already logged 2oo mile so her since i got her. Cruise is soooo addictive! No sore back, sleeping throttle arm, etc. I am loving riding for the first time in a long time. Since i got fat, old, and out of shape!

Mr.Kentucky got you there ^ Viper. Also available are bags extended length-wise,although not as poopular. If you have a set sim to those posted above you are sitting on an' option worth about $600 and up.
Good deal,they hold more,don't look as good on rides with a 2-1 exhaust system althou (my opinion). I couldn't have them because of all the exhaust available for Hogs my fav choice were these from S&S...too wide for ex. bags.
Bag extentions can look good or bad.IMO. Some guys like to fill the gap as well. This thread is gonna turn into your own personal "mods n' upgrades" show. :thumbsup:
At least I hope so...our idea's...your cash.

Rubb.

Keep us posted on rides and upgrades,mods etc.There are quite a few Harley owners past and present on here. We usually talk thru PM's thou. :D it's a secret society. You will find a ton of info on the Harley forum's but then of course you have to interact with all them "Harley People." View attachment 1622116
My last bagger was a rolling technological marvel. Loved the tunes. Had 6 Blaupunkt speakers driven by an' Alpine amp and Sony head unit all wired thru the stock controls. 50+ pieces of "Wille G" chrome. Up graded brakes (highly recommend those).Etc Etc. Ton's O stuff. Enuff jackin' of yer thread.
Rubb.
View attachment 1622117
LOL, I had a red head girl do that with me once and ended up with a ticket for allowing the passenger to molest me while driving.

Back