2014 Harley Street Glide

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
So I went and did it. I traded in the 05 busa for the Harley. They gave me 4k for the busa. I walked out the door at 15k for a 2014 Street Glide with extended bags, navigation stereo system, and an after market windshield. Has 4000 miles on it. So basically none. I got a 3 year warranty, road side, and wheel and tire coverage all with no deductible. I will pick it up Friday. Pics for your enjoyment.

Resized_20200629_131204.jpg

Resized_20200629_131204(0).jpg

Resized_20200629_131210.jpg

Resized_20200629_131221.jpg

I've had 3 or 4 Hogs Viper.They have their place. :thumbsup:
4 G's for your busa...couldn't keep both?
1st bagger I had a Busa for back-up.
2nd bagger also had CBR600RR.
3rd a pro-street,had Busa back-up.
Harley SX250 Enduro...had the transit system for back-up.That was in the early 80's. Kidding about transit,yuk. Had a car.
You will enjoy the hell outa it. Right on man.
Rubb.

Last edited:
Keep us posted on rides and upgrades,mods etc.There are quite a few Harley owners past and present on here. We usually talk thru PM's thou. :D it's a secret society. You will find a ton of info on the Harley forum's but then of course you have to interact with all them "Harley People."

My last bagger was a rolling technological marvel. Loved the tunes. Had 6 Blaupunkt speakers driven by an' Alpine amp and Sony head unit all wired thru the stock controls. 50+ pieces of "Wille G" chrome. Up graded brakes (highly recommend those).Etc Etc. Ton's O stuff. Enuff jackin' of yer thread.
Rubb.

Congrats! I could never get used to one of those, way too big for a motorcycle. First mod needed on them is a new headlight as factory sucks. Don't buy the daymaker as its a ripoff and they sell the same thing without the harley marking for $60 on amazon.

Mines a 2016
Bought a 2015 Electra Glide then a 2016 Soft Tail Deluxe. Multiple warranty repairs with the Electra Glide and the engine had to be opened up on the 2016 within the first month. Still love the way they look and will probably buy another one some day, but probably used.

Back