2014 Corvette or Lotus elise?

You'll be able to find a mint used one pretty soon. Some guy will buy it and have it not meet his needs....don't ask me how I know. (My gift in life is to buy high and sell low.)

Good luck!

good choice... buy the vett, i bet the lotus cost of maintenance and parts are very expensive and also the parts availabilty.

I had a 2006 Elise and it's a GREAT car. It won't hang with a vette on the straights but damn it's fun in the corners!

HRH and I drove it form Dallas to the dragon, all around the area and back over a 1 week period and it was not bad at all. There are a lot more Corvette's out there than Elises.

Actually my choice would be the lotus

Just because everyone has a vet and i really like the looks of the lotus over the corvette..

If I could find the pics my friend races 1965 Europa's....they competed for what became the ford gt of the era...I am a firm believer of there is no replacement for displacement....yet the lotus family w/ Toyota pumps out some nice vehicles...

europa.jpg

Id go with the vette, i have one and love it. Its not a everyday car by any means but a blast to own, modd, and drive.

Your money, get what you want. Personally I would go with a Exige or a ls3 Miata. With your options, it doesn't sound like you can go wrong.

as nice as the vette is i'd get a Lotus...but not the Elise......Exige S or the Evora are the dogs dangles and has a proper engine to test the chassis...keep saving

vette all day... no question...if you wanna save some money then get a used vette lol. if i see your lotus ill turn it over in the parking space and say i told ya so

Back