2014 busa

busr

Registered
What is happening with Suzuki. I thought we might see an all new Busa or at least some big changes to the current model for next year but the only thing different is a 50th anniversary maroon/black colour scheme and a bright red standard colour for the current model. With any luck we might get a turbocharged 1600 with flames painted down the sides for 2015.

:rofl: I'm pretty sure that Suzuki is planning the jet engine mod for the 2015 model.

Current model out accelerates anything production on the planet, does 186mph out of the box, 0-60 in 2.6seconds.. has more parts and accessories than my daughters legos and turns heads every where it goes.. major changes???

I want no major changes except the price to drop a couple grand.

Current model out accelerates anything production on the planet, does 186mph out of the box, 0-60 in 2.6seconds.. has more parts and accessories than my daughters legos and turns heads every where it goes.. major changes???

Actually, from what I understand it will out accelerate anything production on the planet, well almost anything, yes there is one other production bike that will beat it and I think we all know which one it is. You see the point I am trying to make here is the Busa has become famous because of its acceleration and top speed, so it would be nice to see some changes to bring the bike back up to number one in that regard.

You sir would be incorrect,.... :poke:

Buy used, it will drop more than a couple grand... :laugh:

I agree to a certain extent... but we are in danger of becoming VFR owners (and the like) if we just accept our bikes never changes... the "best bike in the world" tag should only last 5 years and then they should update it with something new or improve it (and ABS Brembo's doesnt count LOL)... otherwise the brand becomes a bit stale IMHO

I'm still waiting Suzuki!

In my humble opinion, most owners do not utilize the full performance of their Hayabusa as it is. If someone wants bragging rights, buy the other brand. I'm sure there are high level discussions on what the next improvements will be, other than BNG (bold new graphics).

I do like the new US 2014 Colors, Blue & White Combo is my favorite. Will have to wait until January 2014 to see what colors will be offered in Canada. According to Suzuki Canada site as of now they only showing the Yellow & Black combo being carried over but nothing new.

Back