2014 Busa Bash - April 25 - 27, 2014

I thought about coming up on the 25th of April and meeting everyone, but I have already signed up to run in the Tough Mudder 10-12 mile obstacle course on the 26th. Don't think I would get the much needed rest to be back in Atlanta to run at 9am. But im a spur of the moment kind of guy. When do people start showing up on the 25th?

I thought about coming up on the 25th of April and meeting everyone, but I have already signed up to run in the Tough Mudder 10-12 mile obstacle course on the 26th. Don't think I would get the much needed rest to be back in Atlanta to run at 9am. But im a spur of the moment kind of guy. When do people start showing up on the 25th?

I think GIXERHP and friends are showing up on the 23rd...some have started their trip the weekend before...many will be there Thursday night.

Tough Mudder, huh? That looks fun and insane! :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

So i dont have my busa yet but basically its just a waiting game right now. i dont think ill make the april date. i rode the dragon last year for the 1st 2nd 3rd time on my tl1000r and told myself i need to make it out at least once per season. im thinking ill be able to make the september date i just need to know the date is set in stone so i can prepare accordingly. So is this something that is going to happen for sure? id love to join you guys and tear up the dragon.

A lot of the crowd will be there Friday the 25th GA, the bashes have always been the last weekend of April and September. I'll go see if someone has already set the date and be back.

I might be able to make that trip up around the 23 or 24, but I would just have leave on the 25th or really early on the 26th. So might not be worth it, but never know. I live life at the moment it comes. If it is a beautiful day I might just load up my sleeping bag and ride out.

Been quite sometime since I have posted on here. Making plans to join the Bash this year. I know my tires can make it down there. However they may not make it back. Is there any good shops in area that can put on new tires just in case?

Been quite sometime since I have posted on here. Making plans to join the Bash this year. I know my tires can make it down there. However they may not make it back. Is there any good shops in area that can put on new tires just in case?

Yes Wheelers can fix you up with tires and what ever else you may need. He has put tires on my bike while up at the gap several times.

Wheelers right down the street!

I need some new ones too. I don't know what keeps happening to my back tire, but it doesn't last very long.

I also highly recommend Wheeler's Performance. They are a little over 100 miles from here, but I still go there for almost all of my tire changes. They are great to deal with and have very reasonable pricing. Just give them a call about a week or two before you'll be in the area so they can be sure to have the tires you want in stock when you arrive.

Well guys, bad news... I have to stay away another year. Just found out my son needs to visit one of his college choices the same weekend and needs me to take him, so I'll be headed the other direction... :(

Well guys, bad news... I have to stay away another year. Just found out my son needs to visit one of his college choices the same weekend and needs me to take him, so I'll be headed the other direction... :(

I really hate to hear that we'll be missing you brother.

Just make sure you make it brother :poke: Call Reba, I bet she can change your reservation.

Back