2014 blue/white busa gone missing

busr

Registered
What's happened to the 2014 BLUE/WHITE BUSA that was on the US Suzuki website, it has mysteriously disappeared. The red/white and black is still there along with the 2 tone burgundy black but the best colour of all as far as im concerned is the blue/white. Can somebody clear up this mystery ???

Like this one? They had it displayed for the u.s. Show from what I read.???

image.jpg

Like this one? They had it displayed for the u.s. Show from what I read.???

YES, THAT'S THE ONE, it was on the US Suzuki website as one of the colour options available when i looked about a week ago and then when I went on too the website a few days ago to show a mate, the blue one was gone. Im just wondering weather this colour has been withdrawn for some reason.

not showing up on the us site and i even checked our neighbors from the "great white north". they have the yellow bus shown as the 14'. something is a miss for sure. maybe they withdrew the blue/white and will re-release for Christmas with a 1441 because of the disappointing fans on the net.:whistle::laugh:

Well we will have to wait and see, anyhow I will be going to the bike show over here in a couple of weeks so I will ask someone at the Suzuki stand and hopefully they will know what's going on.

USA gets RED, BLACK, & 50TH ANNIVERSARY MAROON/BLACK for 2014
CANNADA gets BLUE, BLACK for 2014
AUSTRALIA - Still waiting, will probably find out on Friday when the bike show opens

^ yup! you'll have to jump threw a few hoops but it can be done. almost picked up a black/gold 08' before i saw the orange in person.

So can I buy a Canadian blue and White and register it here in the USA?

Depending on your state, it's easy....you just have to get it across the border and tell them it's an "off-road" vehicle.

Then when you get it home swap the speedo gauge to MPH and have your local DMV do a vin inspection/road worthy form and US spec check and you are done... ;)

You don't need the proof of origin certificate that Suzuki NA tries to charge you a ridiculous price for...

USA gets RED, BLACK, & 50TH ANNIVERSARY MAROON/BLACK for 2014
CANNADA gets BLUE, BLACK for 2014
AUSTRALIA - Still waiting, will probably find out on Friday when the bike show opens

Went to the bike show last friday here in Australia hoping to get an answer to next years BUSA colours and incredibly, no one could give me an answer and we are almost at years end, so I guess ill have to wait a bit longer.

Back