2013 Hayabusa Bike Build... Trying To Get Ready For The Spring And Race Season. Pics Included

BLU88

Registered
end of last year bought a 2013 busa to to build into a race bike. with the pushing of my wife to wanna see me race again we started to build the bike .. made some stock passes on the bike jus lowered with a strap and brocks lowering links. went a best of 6.59 @ 116 in the 1/8th mile. i weigh between 255 - 260 on average... trying to get down to 245 by april 2017.

here are some pics from where is started to now. cant wait to make some passes on the bike and get used to it. really happy how it turned out.

bippic2013hayabusa.jpg

busadonebig1.jpg

hand clutch with some motor work set up for nitrous.. going to the track this sunday to test ... ill post up how i did. main goal is to get the suspension set up.
Went to the track Sunday ... got my suspension set up ... end up having shifter problems so will have to get that lined out

Went to the track Sunday . . .

Got my suspension set up . . .

End up having shifter problems so will have to get that lined out .

PirateDiverJeff hooked up a push button shifter ~ perhaps you should look into what his set up is like . . .

evil-20swingarm-202-20-2016-20008_zpsvpky131u-jpg.1567413.jpg

Do I spy a boost by smith shift light? Lol. I have his on my bike with auto shift. Works great but was tricky figuring out how to wire the auto thing up. Since I had it hooked up to the air solenoid.

Back