2012 track schedule Busy-Busy

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I just finished filling in my track schedule on my 2012 daily planner. I have a total of 44 track days scheduled thus far covering a 7 month period. I'll be working with three seperate providers "2-Fast.org, SullivanRaceSchool.com and Epictrack.org. 32 of those days have schools scheduled and the remaining events I'll be availabile for one on one instruction upon request. These 44 days does not include WMRRA race weekends with my son. In my view there is no better way of bonding with your son than participating together as a team at race events.

It's going to be a very busy season doing something I thoroughly enjoy. I am so blessed to be able to do the things I love and have developed so many friendships during the process. Life doesn't get much better than this! :thumbsup:

You know Divrman, you could just jump ship and come up here to spend the summer with me. Load that gixxer up and head this way. You could be here in three days! :thumbsup:

Show back up in Tennessee around late October claim amnesia, not remembering anything :dunno:

About Mid-May the weather should be good to go Lamb, so bring your bum up for a few days and join the fun! Skydivr usually comes up in late June for his annual shot of back country fun. Hopefully this year we'll get him in on a couple track days if he don't get home sick early and his tender little bum :moon: don't get saddle sores by the fifth day. You know how those southern boys whine when you make em sweat :laugh:

I'll probably try for a coupla' track days again this summer. Need a trailer of some sort, too risky getting a Hayabusa in/out of the back of my pickup by myself. Goal for the track next summer.. Keep the bike upright, only getting to ride every other year isn't much fun.

his tender little bum :moon: don't get saddle sores by the fifth day. You know how those southern boys whine when you make em sweat :laugh:

Dueling Banjos in the background....there is a joke in there somewhere but I will leave it be:whistle:

:D

That sounds like an AWESOME year! You need to hire me to follow you around, prep/fix your bike, and be your driver :laugh:. Then hit the track every once in awhile. I'd love to have a year full of racing.

Skydivr usually comes up in late June for his annual shot of back country fun. Hopefully this year we'll get him in on a couple track days if he don't get home sick early and his tender little bum :moon: don't get saddle sores by the fifth day.

Does this mean I'm gonna get invited back? :please::bowdown:

Back