2012 Suzuki Lineup

DevilDawg1

Registered
Did the advaced search, could not find anything on the 2012 lineup for Suzuki.

Anyone know when they are going to release the lineup here on the internet?

It used to be the last week in September, seems like Suzuki has been behind the last few years. They better get on the ball, seems like they are letting the other manufactures get ahead of them. :(

Try not to have high expectations for their line up, should be very simliar to the last one :whistle: At least for those of us here in the US better choices in Europe it seems :laugh:

Talking with my local dealership the new 1000 is a go and should be pretty nice. I guess we'll see soon enough

1000 is going to be a GSV1000R, V4 engine based on the motoGP engine. 195 WHP, TC, Wheelie control, launch control and race ABS. Mode control selects between rain, street, track 1 and track 2. Rumor is the bike comes in under 400 lbs dry!!!! Brembo stoppers, latest Big piston forks with low/high speed damping control and a nice remote preload adjustor on the rear shock. Electrically controlled speed sensitive steering damper.

I wish...............

From the tone of your posts you might as well get in line ay your local Kawi dealer before the bandwagon gets full.
Your misunderstanding my tone, it's not excitement that Suzuki is sitting on their hands it's depression. This is an annual thing for me, I get excited hoping Suzuki will come out with something exciting and get let down. I know the economy is bad but hell the European companies are doing it. Kawi at least tried last year with their new 1k and now a new ZX14 the following year.

Your misunderstanding my tone, it's not excitement that Suzuki is sitting on their hands it's depression. This is an annual thing for me, I get excited hoping Suzuki will come out with something exciting and get let down. I know the economy is bad but hell the European companies are doing it. Kawi at least tried last year with their new 1k and now a new ZX14 the following year.

Ok my bad! None of them can keep up with the pace of technology. They all sit back and watch for a couple years and then make adjustments. In 10 years it only took minor upgrades to keep the Busa on top of its class. Hopefully we won't have to wait that long again. Forget that class trying to keep up with the liter class. It is not gonna happen.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Back