2012 LE Goodies

Quote from link: "As a way of saying thanks, after purchase and registration of an LE, Suzuki will send a commemorative placard, designed to fit on the front tank bolt, featuring the registered owner's name and production number of the bike (out of 583). Owners will also recieve a special backpack as well."

Sounds like you may need to contact Suzuki Home office and send them copies of the purchase order and registration and they send you that stuff.

Go to dealer you purchased bike from. They probably will not know much. Suzuki corporate sent out a bulletin about it. My dealer actually tried to sell the LE backpack. They are still working on the nameplate. At any rates me your dealer look into it.

The backpack is nice. It had a price tag of $110. It has a compass on it and all sorts of nice pockets.
The plate is still in route. It's been three months, but I am going to stay on top of it and post a pic when I get it.

I've had my back pack about a month...went into dealer to check the plate progress. He still did not follow through...claimed he was going to call the regional rep to find out what is going on. But, yes the pack is pretty sweet.

Back