2012 Irish Photorally

Bubba Zanetti

Registered
So I got the last 6 of the 24 points for this years Photorally done. 2012 - Irishphoto Rally

One of the locations was seriously remote, point 20 on the map but we decided that it would look cool if we waited until it got dark and then lit it up with flash.

Here's is what it looks like with the lights on :laugh:

IMG_9062-2.jpg

And here's the money shot :beerchug:

IMG_9097.jpg

The setup for the pic was to lock the camera down on a tripod and the run around like a fool for 30 seconds firing the flash at a few key spots.

What do yiz think?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Looks awesome! Not over done with the light and my only critique would be a little more light on the bikes themselves. This being said as a complete noob who uses his camera phone...:laugh:
I think what you have looks really good, nice job!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Looks awesome! Not over done with the light and my only critique would be a little more light on the bikes themselves. This being said as a complete noob who uses his camera phone...:laugh:
I think what you have looks really good, nice job!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I had another one but I thought it too bright, and you can see my ghost in it a few times :laugh:

IMG_9097_Det.jpg

Don't know if any of you guys have used blurb.com before but I find them great quality and good value. A photo book is a great way to remember a trip or holiday, better than having them on the 'puter forever.

One of the deals with the Photorally is that you must submit your entry in print and for the last couple of years I have put together a book, you can preview this years below.

Blurb | Blurb

Back