2011 Vance and Hines header for buss

I bought my 2011 buss and they told me Vance and Hines had full exhaust cs ones with head pipe so I could keep duals. Header has been backordered and v and h said they don't know if they will produce it. Anybody heard anything or where I can get one. Thanks

You can make almost anything work if you have time.I saw one on ebay for sale.Must be old stock or something.

there is nothing different from 2008 till 2011 besides color so it will bolt right on like sixpack said...

Thanks guys! I'm thinking about putting VH headers onto R77 Yoshimura slip on's anyone have any idea how much more sound or performance I can expect from this kind of set up?
Thanks!

Thanks guys! I'm thinking about putting VH headers onto R77 Yoshimura slip on's anyone have any idea how much more sound or performance I can expect from this kind of set up?
Thanks!

From what I've read here in the past(a couple members have have had their bikes dyno tuned with them and various slipons)they seem to to make around the same hp as most full systems.
Most full systems when properly dyno tuned can make around 10 hp, give or take a couple depending on the bike, pipe and tuner.
Having the catalytic converter gone will be a nice improvement alone as it won't be there anymore to cook your feet.

Thanks Sixpack! This may turn to be a winter project. Was also thinking to get rid of R77's and go Brocks Dual CT full system. But that is an expensive option. Decisions, decisions... Time for some zzzz's. Peace for now.

Thanks Sixpack! This may turn to be a winter project. Was also thinking to get rid of R77's and go Brocks Dual CT full system. But that is an expensive option. Decisions, decisions... Time for some zzzz's. Peace for now.

Sure, I was planning on the V&H header for a long time, but have decided to go full dual Akrapovic instead(unless you're a racer of whatever kind fighting for every hp and hundredth of a second, exhaust should be what you like the looks and sound of best).
I currently have slipons on my 08 also, the weight and handling difference is very noticeable with the heavy stock mufflers gone.
06+5bussa has the full dual Brocks system too, it sounds great and his bike makes alot of power with it.:beerchug:

Agreed. I'm not trying to get every screaming horse, primarily looks and SOUND. Sound, sound, sound. Enjoy the ride, Sixpack! Be safe!

I've been reading countless threads about aftermarket headers and exhaust systems in general, but haven't found a definitive answer. It was indicated in a thread that Vance/Hines makes a 4-2-1-2 setup for Gen I, but I can't find it anywhere on their site or even mentioned through Google searches. I don't really want to go the single can route either (Yoshimura). I have the Yoshimura R-22 Bling slip-ons (that I already cut down to shorties), but want to just get a header to fit without any metal modification. Jeebus! Why must it be so hard to find headers to fit?

Obligatory pics included to show what I'm working with.

'05 LE

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Go with a 4 into 1 full system. The weight difference will blow your mind....it makes a handling, riding, and acceleration difference you can't imagine. You may think you'll miss the dual look, but after riding with the 4-1 system and seeing how much smaller and sportier it makes your bike look AND feel, you won't miss the duals for long :laugh:

Back