2011 Hayabusa shipping date?

Kinda sad in a way, the same exact busa as 2008 but different graphics and over 2000 bucks more. More depressing than exciting really ???

the paper work my dealer recieved says december 2010. sounds like a late release for a unchanged bike to me.
Glad I got my new black 09 in may.

Thanks guys. I guess I can wait until December. The snow and cold will have shut the door on the riding season here in northern Nevada way before then anyway.
All I can think about lately are the colors black with red graphics. Black is a bear to keep clean, but being an old retired f**t, it'll give me something to do........:whistle:

Huh?? $2K more?? Wow, that is ridiculous!

When the US price was released, the US Dollar was getting its tail kicked by the value of the Yen.

The Dollar has gained value since, however the pricing had been set. Basically Suzuki is quaranteeing they get there correct price even if the value of the Dollar falls again.

Doesn't mean we have to like it. You can always go buy an 09 new on the floor, spend 500-1000 on a straight paint job and voila you have a ????. Nobody knows what year they are without checkng the vin.

61079c06.jpg

Thanks guys. I guess I can wait until December. The snow and cold will have shut the door on the riding season here in northern Nevada way before then anyway.
All I can think about lately are the colors black with red graphics. Black is a bear to keep clean, but being an old retired f**t, it'll give me something to do........:whistle:

I am in boise idaho and when I got mine I called every where. do a dealer search on suzuki's website and call all the dealers up to as far as you are willing to drive. I looked around in may and found a few 08's in the northern navada area. I think I found one in wells. Their was one in pendleton oregon. I can't remember now. that was back in may. maybee you will get lucky and find a 08-09 that is still new and they will deal on. I got my black 09 new in may for $10,000 with a bit of hagling and a $500 rebate from suzuki. I don't know what the current incintives and promotions are.

I just noticed in your sig that you have a 09. why get a 2011? you must really like the colors. I almost got a silv/gray that had alot of aftermarket parts in it already still new for a deal, but it fell through. I have it pretty much blacked out with anodized black parts now and chrome pvm 5y wheels. it looks great. glad I got it instead of the gray one. I have a buddy with the silver and I keep thinking his would look alot better with my black wheels on the silver bike instead of the silver ones.

Last edited:
Nice bike I seen you at kennedale about 2 months ago I was on the orange/black busa.

I remember the conversation well. Hows the bike runnin?

I poked you in another thread about getting an arm on your bike. :poke:

I actually did a little trading and am running a shorter 2-6" velocity arm now. Still at same length(5 1/2" over), but now have the option to run at 61" and slam it with a stock tail. There are a few differences nobody talks about. PM me if you want.

I got my black 09 new in may for $10,000 with a bit of hagling and a $500 rebate from suzuki. I don't know what the current incintives and promotions are.

That sounds like a great deal! :thumbsup:

Glad I got my Black 09 for a little over 10k when I did

Nice.... :thumbsup:

....and to think SOME people on here keep saying that $13k+ is the going rate or more for the 2009+ bikes. :whistle:

Glad you guys shopped around like a wise consumer... :beerchug:

I'm glad I found my black 09 with a Tsukigi Canon exhaust, Power Commander V, K&N, Gel Seat and the Brock's clutch mod with 1400 miles for 8K. How did I do?:whistle:
2i9718j.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad I found my black 09 with a Tsukigi Canon exhaust, Power Commander V, K&N, Gel Seat and the Brock's clutch mod with 1400 miles for 8K. How did I do?:whistle:
2i9718j.jpg

I would have bought that over my new one for $10,000. I looked for a couple months over the winter, but couldn't find any deals. I saw one 08 orange/blk posted for $7300 in a town 8 hours from me, but I didn't see it on craigslist untill it had ben on their for a few days. Called him and he said it sold the first day. every one else wanted around $8,500 for 08's and $9,500 for 09's becaue they paid big bucks for one and thought they were still worth big bucks. I figured I better get a new one before it started getting warm out and every one started raising their prices.

2i9718j.jpg
You done good :thumbsup: With the huge price increases on the busa its almost pointless to buy a new one anymore....especially when they haven't made any changes to them. In fact buying new is financial suicide. Much, much better to buy clean, low mileage used like you did :beerchug:

I just noticed in your sig that you have a 09. why get a 2011?
I always buy new every other year. Yes, I know, not too smart, but that's just me.
My dealer is going to call me as soon as he gets a firm date on when the 2011 models will be on our shores.

Back