2011 Ford F150 EcoBoost FX4

I have heard of issues with the twin turbos but as with any new model year, there are bugs.I have yet to see that tranny hold up to the supposed 11,000 lbs towing capacity.That eco-boost V-6 is amazing for the size.368HP.I am a ford guy and love the new trucks.Thought about test driving one sometime.

What issues have you heard about Karnage?

I demo, drive, sell and deliver ecoboosts daily. Some of our fleet customers are beating the crap out of them in the sugar fields.
I have yet to see one in service with engine related issues.

TwoBrothers you can't go wrong. If and when you get serious about buying one let me know.
I'll get the invoice on the truck you are looking at. I can also check to see if there are any private incentives available to you.
I bet a got a couple on my lot? You know we do ship :)

If you want one of these >>>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/153410-ford-ecoboost-torture-test-dvd.html <<<< let me know. It's got all the tests in full length.

For a first year they seem to be doing well. We had one in an SHO lose a motor, burnt # 5 piston # 6 was hurt some to. Looked like it went lean, Replacement motor from Ford took over a month to come maybe a sign of some problems. The do run really well though. Seen no problems with the trucks yet.

just wait for the tuners to get a hold of them. a lil more boost and an opened up exhaust will do wonders for a turbo motor.

I'd like to see somebody squirrel one into a Mustang and work it a bit. Wouldn't be better than a Shelby or anything but a Twin Turbo Stang is always cool. :thumbsup:

Would love to see a dyno chart on one. It usually takes RPMs to spool turbo's and start gaining boost.

Here's the start of tuning them:
Ford EcoBoost F-150 picks up 90rwhp with Fastlane's tuning - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it takes a sec for the boost but this truck gets it. And towing our boat got about 16.5mpg average (and towed way better than my dads 1500 chevy)

Dyno chart

4a0b6978.jpg

The competition is silent :)

What issues have you heard about Karnage?

I demo, drive, sell and deliver ecoboosts daily. Some of our fleet customers are beating the crap out of them in the sugar fields.
I have yet to see one in service with engine related issues.

TwoBrothers you can't go wrong. If and when you get serious about buying one let me know.
I'll get the invoice on the truck you are looking at. I can also check to see if there are any private incentives available to you.
I bet a got a couple on my lot? You know we do ship :)

If you want one of these >>>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/153410-ford-ecoboost-torture-test-dvd.html <<<< let me know. It's got all the tests in full length.

How far away do you ship? I've been thinking about dumping my F-250 for one of these. :)

Guess what I did today....thanks for the offers Blanca, but got a pretty good deal here close to home. It is so quiet and smooth and quick to boot. It was bitter sweet seeing them side by side.

Now I just need to modify my sig block.

IMAG0562.jpg

Congrats.

You are a current Ford owner and by being one I bet there is a 'certificate' in your name which is a private mailer you may or may not have received. These are anywhere from $500 to $1000 addtl and combinable with all other rebates/incentives. If you did your deal today it's not too late to check for one. I found RacerV an addtl $750. Easy to find and claim.

Pm sent

Back