2011 330 Osd Or 2016 Hd Night Rod

darkbusa

Registered
ok this its my situation. I want to make my 2011 busa to 330 osd. But some people recommend to me change the bike for the 2016 harley davidson night rod they say its more confortable and looks good and all those things. what you guys think. HELP i dont want to make the wrong decision

Busa to a Harley..... better start drinking lots of coffee...so you don't fall asleep on that thing. Can you say Boredom.:(

Rubb.

I won't deny that the Night Rod looks nice but it's no Busa. If you like the bike tire do the 330 kit on your Busa and enjoy.

A Harley, more comfortable and better looking than a Busa?
Maybe, but why ask anyone else, only YOU personally can say which is better looking and more comfortable for you.
With that question, it sounds like you just cruise around anyway, so the one YOU like best is the one for you.
The 2 bike are an apples to oranges comparison.

I have 2 fused discs in my neck and I've considered getting a VMax. But when I actually started to actually seriously about it, and as odd as it sounds, I'm pretty sure for me th busa is more comfortable. Sitting at a desk all day SUCKS for my neck, but riding the busa never does.

Be a little wary of the fat tire kit...it will handle nothing like stock.It will demand your attention in corners,it will find ruts in the road etc.
Plus cost a few bucks....:whistle:

Rubb.

My 250 definitely doesn't handle like stock, but handles better than I expected it to. Only time I really notice it is when making slow speed turns, normal curves in roads I can't tell....but I also don't push my bike too hard in corners after going down 10yrs ago.

Fat tire kits, thumbs down, handles like poop. More problems and stuff to fix when it break. But its your bike and money. I'm going for performance.

Last edited:
Having owned a Busa 4 several years as well as a Nightrod I can tell you that riding 1 is not boring. It's not a Busa but you can still have a blast on 1.

Honestly for the price it costs for a quality 330 swingarm,chain,rim, and tire you could probably pick up a used low mileage 07-08 Nightrod. I actually prefer the look of the look of the older 1's before they redid the style of them and went all blocky/robocop. Aside from the asecethetics of the bike the engine/chassis etc. has remained the same since 2008

Back