2010 where are you

its same for us, I dont think they will change. I think USA will get the white one too.

I was in my Dealer here in California about a week ago, getting some tires/wheels mounted. We were chatting about the Canadian price ($16,299) of a 2010 Busa, and that being about $15.4K USD. The General Manager (the guy who runs the place, not sure that's his title) said Suzuki'd told them there might be no 2010 Busas--and I think he said any other Suzuki model. The factory might just skip 2010 and come out with a 2011, earlier in 2010 than would have been normal. I understood this dealer has 2 '09 Busas in stock right now. They are hurting big time as far as sales go. Not just Busas, but everything. Meanwhile, some of the other factories (they sell ATVs and watercraft, too) are trying to pressure them to take a certain quota of 2010 units. Even though they have tons of NOS on the floor and in the warehouse. It sounded like the intimation to them was if they didn't take what they were being offered, they might lose their contract to sell the items in question. My impression was things are desperate, or getting there, all along the supply chain.

Last edited:
Back