2010 Stampede Slide Show Request for Pix

:cheerleader:

So, it seems that the all-new Busa Stampede website will be unveiled...

T O N I G H T!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
:beerchug::beerchug:
:cheerleader:

:bump:

Wanna see your mug on the silver screen? :laugh:

The slide show is lookin' good...still room for more images!

Send 'em in ya'llz!

The pics are lookin good so far! Hopefully I can make it to the Stampede this year. Now I just have to get a job so I can afford to get there.

:bump:'in for the cause.

I just added about 10 minutes to the presentation.:cheerleader:

More pix, please! :beerchug:

Scar I'm curious what the size limit of your email is.
If I send two full size pics each 4mb will it get thru or are you limited to 5MB per mssg ?

Thanks

Scar I'm curious what the size limit of your email is.
If I send two full size pics each 4mb will it get thru or are you limited to 5MB per mssg ?

Thanks

Good job breaking into different e-mails, Saiid.

Last edited:
The slide show is taking life, ya'lls... Always room for more pix!

KEEP SENDIN' EM!

:bump:

Hey, you guys...I'm having such a blast with this...I need more pix, please.

Great images are coming in from all over the place; whether or not you're going to be at the Stampede or not, you can have your mug on the screen...

:beerchug:

Keep 'em coming!

After the Stampede is over, the entire slide presentation will be available to view on the Stampede website... 2010 Busa Stampede | Busa Stampede

Good times!

Want some of these pics ?

BLAISCYCLE001.jpg

There you go. I sent a few of the "Ketura" pix for this years slideshow. Last year I was with Dee and don't think she would of liked to of known about Ketura. :laugh:
smooch.jpg

There you go. I sent a few of the "Ketura" pix for this years slideshow. Last year I was with Dee and don't think she would of liked to of known about Ketura. :laugh:

Will she be joining you in Reno this year? :whistle:

:beerchug:

Hi, Ketura!

smooch.jpg

Megawatt I dont see a motorcycle...???
All I see are those boots and whats in them....:laugh:

I plan on it. Just waiting to have my approved vacation paperwork in hand before I register.
I do hope you make it! I've yet to see a turbo busa in person! Hmmmm.............if it takes the average cage driver 8 hours to get to Reno from Vegas, you'd make it in 4, easy!! :laugh:

Back