2010 Stampede Slide Show Request for Pix

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

At the 2009 Busa Stampede, a "Busa" slide-show was projected onto a giant silver screen during the cocktail reception before the Awards Ceremony/Dinner. I asked any willing participants to send their images for inclusion...and THEY DID!

I have built that same feature into this year's program and to make it even broader in scope than last year, I'm getting started on the presentation early.

To that goal, I'm asking any of you who are interested in appearing in the 2010 Stampede Slide Show Presentation to send your images to me at:

The only requirement I have set forth is that every image must have a Hayabusa in it.

So, send your action shots, your still-shots, Bash or Inaugural Stampede imagery to me...every shot will be considered, and I try to include something from everyone.

Thanks in advance, and see you in Reno!
:beerchug:

(12,000th post marker)

:bump:

:poke:More pix, please! :poke:

I'm ready for the next wave of images... :beerchug:

What about some of the pics the guys took during the teaser shoot? good Start for the 2010 Stampede IMO......:poke:

What about some of the pics the guys took during the teaser shoot? good Start for the 2010 Stampede IMO......:poke:

Hey, shipmate...those images are SOOOOoooo there. :beerchug:

Pix from last years' Stampede, too...and an already amazing array of pix from all over the world.

Things are lookin' good!

Keep 'em rollin!

...and thanks to every one who has thus far submitted pix! :beerchug:

Things are lookin' good!

Keep 'em rollin!

...and thanks to every one who has thus far submitted pix! :beerchug:

I truly hope to be handing a CD to you personally.:thumbsup:
Soon too!
Bubba

I truly hope to be handing a CD to you personally.:thumbsup:
Soon too!
Bubba

Me, too!

FYI, Bubba d'Hoon...you missed a phenomenal day riding today. Met a new busa guy at Cameron Corner and will be riding with him again tomorrow.

Good times~

Me, too!

FYI, Bubba d'Hoon...you missed a phenomenal day riding today. Met a new busa guy at Cameron Corner and will be riding with him again tomorrow.

Good times~

Thank sir may I have another? I really needed to hear that?

I so Keeeeeel you Now!!!!!!!!!

Thank sir may I have another? I really needed to hear that?

I so Keeeeeel you Now!!!!!!!!!

Well, yeah.

I'm trying to guilt you into shirking your familial and professional responsibilities, throwing caution to the wind, and joining your SoCalHoon bretheren on a cockadoody ride!

:whistle:

What does it take? Bribery?

:laugh:

I keel you, too!

check this out!

20457_105287532828601_100000420652271_139564_5557502_n[1].jpg

Ben at maximum lean.jpg

Did you say BUUUUUUUUUUUUUSA?! Oh yeah.....OK!

Don't know which member this is, but it's good for a short notice switch:laugh:

wm_normal_mf1a1211.jpg

Back