Donating Member
Registered
Mark(Illuminati)
ChrisJP & wife Mary
Brad(Solarback) & Renee
And myself attended the first day. Here's a few pics from the day's festivities

Brad & Renee arrive
3dc33d74.jpg

Before hand tho, there was some hullabaloo afoot in the Pilot gas station as Chris was shocked that Mark was unaware you have to pay for fountain drinks in Pennsylvania
ed8e80e1.jpg
d9a6dcf5.jpg

Last edited:
Then we headed off to Olive Garden where things got interesting that's all I'm gonna say lol
247b4724.jpg

3e193f11.jpg

And some various pics of the staging area
c7b1aba8.jpg

8cdcfde1.jpg

1487abd6.jpg

45ea6bd1.jpg

Then for some reason this was a common phenomenon at the event this year, we gave them their own gang name but he was the first so we nominate him the leader if The Half Shirt Dudes
0c681dc4.jpg

This is one of our most awesome local bands. Mark even said they're pretty good. They're called The Geek Army
f3139f1b.jpg

Along the parade we all stopped to let all the bikes regroup so we could proceed downtown and this lil dude and his dad rolled up from a house along the way
69f2c7c7.jpg

Commuta- no it's a benefit 3 day event held for a different charity every year. This is year -#4 and it just keeps getting more MASSIVE every year

and the "half shirt gang" was met up by thier dreaded rivals the "fez with a propeller" gang

SANY0634 (Medium).JPG

I have video which portrays the mass of the amount of bikes but dunno if I can post that. If someone wants to post it I can email it to u

oh and props to redkat05 (jay) for going to a nice ladys workplace to pick up my wifes cell phone that fell out of her pocket. THANK YOU JAY!! :cheerleader:

No problem brudda, gotta help each other out. Super nice people at Silk Screen Unlimited

Her name was Darcy by the way if u wanna call there sometime & say thanks. I pulled her manager aside & thanked him for employing such stand up people.

again thank you jay... laurie im sorry wife and i didnt get a chance to catch up with you before you headed out to iron pony...wife was really looking forward to meeting you...we had obligations to wait till at least 3pm today to get the kids but the rest of the weekend is clear...so if you want to hook up with all of us on your way back through...let us know. tomorrow i am free all day and sunday too. mark is entered into the bike contest starting at 10am tomorrow wish him luck...then after mabey we can get the group of us out for a ride or something.:cheerleader:

Back