2010 North American Int'l Auto Show PICS from New York City

denon970

Registered
I just got back from the NYC car show...wanted to post some pics.

My favorite cars there were the AMG Gullwings, with Infinity's concept a close 2nd.
Ford had a great display with lots of hype about the new 5.0 Mustang.
The little kid was looking under the Yellow Camaro for Bumblebee...very funny.

Here's the post from previous shows, incase anybody's interested.

2010 NAIAS 004.jpg

2010 NAIAS 005.jpg

2010 NAIAS 006.jpg

2010 NAIAS 010.jpg

2010 NAIAS 024.jpg

2010 NAIAS 031.jpg

2010 NAIAS 039.jpg

2010 NAIAS 049.jpg

2010 NAIAS 058.jpg

2010 NAIAS 074.jpg

2010 NAIAS 081.jpg

2010 NAIAS 084.jpg

2010 NAIAS 090.jpg

2010 NAIAS 091.jpg

2010 NAIAS 094.jpg

2010 NAIAS 105.jpg

2010 NAIAS 106.jpg

2010 NAIAS 114.jpg

2010 NAIAS 125.jpg

2010 NAIAS 132.jpg

Wow good gollie.
Free trip to NY , thank you !

Where do I start ? too many !

1st pic is the best, plain and simple.
Ba Baracus' van from the A-team.....
dun dan na nuh...na nuh nuh...nuh na nuh....dan duh na nuh na(pretty good huh..:laugh:)
Who da fric is that in pic though ?
Are they making a new movie with a bunch of wannabe A-Teamers ?

2nd , I want a Mustang now ! 5.0 is back. Can you imagine a blower on one of those ?
Easy 600hp on the street !

Model near pink Challenger.
Somebody needs to slap that woman and remind her others would be more than happy to do her job !

Like the Bimmer Bike and the White #07 Gullwing is well.....ShaaaaaaZam !

Good gosh those Lexus' look fast !

Ferrari has 3 models and they are happy....Challenger girl should take notes on how to do her job !
:rofl:

Its KITT !

DId you ask the guy sittin behind blue busa where he got sammie ?
The brothers always know where the best food is...esp the BBQ my favorite..:laugh:
Beautiful bikes and very nice work.

And I thought Florida had alot of cops !
Nice dog !

Why is everyone still wearing coats, dont they know its April ?

I do miss hoppin the train from Stamford to the city and not realizing it until the sun came up that it was tomorrow....or today....used to mess with our minds on the ride home...
If you party all night. Did you party till tomorrow or today ?

Great time looks like you had , thank you for the pics and trip .

Wow good gollie.
Free trip to NY , thank you !

Where do I start ? too many !

1st pic is the best, plain and simple.
Ba Baracus' van from the A-team.....
dun dan na nuh...na nuh nuh...nuh na nuh....dan duh na nuh na(pretty good huh..:laugh:)
Who da fric is that in pic though ?
Are they making a new movie with a bunch of wannabe A-Teamers ?

2nd , I want a Mustang now ! 5.0 is back. Can you imagine a blower on one of those ?
Easy 600hp on the street !

Model near pink Challenger.
Somebody needs to slap that woman and remind her others would be more than happy to do her job !

Like the Bimmer Bike and the White #07 Gullwing is well.....ShaaaaaaZam !

Good gosh those Lexus' look fast !

Ferrari has 3 models and they are happy....Challenger girl should take notes on how to do her job !

Its KITT !

DId you ask the guy sittin behind blue busa where he got sammie ?
The brothers always know where the best food is...esp the BBQ my favorite..:laugh:
Beautiful bikes and very nice work.

And I thought Florida had alot of cops !
Nice dog !

Why is everyone still wearing coats, dont they know its April ?

There's a new A-Team movie coming this summer.

On a side note...the ECTO-1 from ghostbusters was scheduled to be there, but I never saw it. I was sooo looking forward to it being there!

That pic of the challenger model wasn't just a bad shot...that's how she looked the whole time. I think she was just going for the "I've got lots of attitude" hottness.

There were cops everywhere at the show...not sure if the guns were loaded, but I didn't want to find out.

And it was about 60 degrees there, and very windy!

Thanks for the compliments, glad you liked the pics.

BTW - of all the things going on in this picture...how can you pick out the sandwich? I never even saw it.:beerchug:

183452d1270993880-2010-north-american-intl-auto-show-pics-new-york-city-2010-naias-426.jpg

BTW - of all the things going on in this picture...how can you pick out the sandwich? I never even saw it.:beerchug:

I live for food and am actually hungry again after eating bacon and eggs at 8:30 !
6'4 180 since high school, now 22yrs later I'm same .
I love to eat !
Grew up in TN and when I see a brother eatin a sammie its usually some really good BBQ that nobody knows about but them.
Nothing racial, want some really good BBQ ask a brother, he probably has ten cards and a map !
Same thing with Collard greens and fried catfish !
Lots of little BBQ shacks around Nashville with Killer pulled pork sammies w/slaw........oooH I could go for one now !
I'm hungry. Skydyvr needs to go to Uncle Buds and eat some all you can eat fried catfish for me...or maybe he can got to the 'C0ck of the Walk' famous catfish place. They got they best greens you ever had !
Omg....hunger.....pain.....feel week.....need large pizza appetizer !

Site will explain the name. http://www.cockofthewalkrestaurant.com/
Old term used for the guy who walked the gunnels of river boats and fight other river boat guys for the right to be called the.....'C0ck of the Walk'
sorry to detract but you asked and now I'm hungry, sending you the bill...

Last edited:
Very nice pics!!

I hate NYC! Never going back! LOL

Been 6 times in total and each time was or ended up as a headache!!!!!!!!!

Nice bro, I didnt ever realize that was this weekend. The Enzo was sexxy, no Veyron there?

No Ferrais or Bugattis :-( I havent seen either at this show (on the main floor) in 3 - 4 years. Never seen a Veyron in person, either.

The Enzo was for the DUB / Martino Auto Concepts exhibit. Everything in that area (t-rex, ferraris, dubs, 20fos:laugh:...) was owned by an athlete, rapper, hollywood star...

Either way, it was a great show, cant wait for 2011!

183461d1270993935-2010-north-american-intl-auto-show-pics-new-york-city-2010-naias-472.jpg

I found this image to be very disturbing. I know it's NYC, but seriously, police dressed up in combat outfits with AR-15's?

This is not Iraq in which we live. That city is not Baghdad. :rulez:

WOW...thanks for the pics, especially of NY City...Never been but find it fascinating

:bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown:

183461d1270993935-2010-north-american-intl-auto-show-pics-new-york-city-2010-naias-472.jpg

I found this image to be very disturbing. I know it's NYC, but seriously, police dressed up in combat outfits with AR-15's?

This is not Iraq in which we live. That city is not Baghdad. :rulez:

They are protecting those 20fos on the Caprice......:poke: not you !

Back