200mph

That's an Awsome ride you have NinjaEater...WOW..slightly aggressive shift from 5th to sixth..at 140 and WHEELIE..
huh.gif

Now back to me..tach sez 11,200 in fifth.....180 plus or not??
Please...say yes...only if you believe it's true..17/40 gearing
77" tire diameter...Anyway..it felt FAST..which it is, but not 200..

In 1995 I went 186.2 in a test session on a prostock zx-11. Not a 1/4 mile it was rolling into a 1/2 mile.

Sorry, my dream in my younger days was to go 200 then I dropped off the 2 wheeled chart maybe I'll have a chance again in a year or so when I start makin mods to the 2002
:hammerhead:

176mph@10800 is about right for 5th gear on stock. 184-186 in 6th. You can increase slightly with a little more air flow. BMC filter.

Also if stock tire I think the Radius is 76.75 which is about 2 miles per hour different.

Just take a little at a time Bro, little at a time.

So you cant do 190 or 200 with stock gears can you hit rev limiter in top gear with stock sprockets I still want to know how all of these mags and Guiness got there numbers for a stock bike if thats all these things have . I have a 2000 built in 12/99 it has a 17 front and a 40 rear sprocket I can hit 190 on speedo maybe more I had to let up glasses fell off . but what should I expect ??? I have small air box mod I am going to install the ram air update (it looks like it works anyone know for sure) a ATRE (which I dont think I need for top gear cause it was made early enough) Two Brothers exhaust and the other thing I am waiting on is a Techlusion ECM I will install that and the ram air update what do you think I should get ????? All tuned on the dyno

Hello!!!
I live in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
I have 2002 Hayabusa I maxed out the Speedo in 6th gear
It's all Stock!!! Till this week
aktion035.gif

How Fast do you think I went???? :usa:

Thank You Ninja Eater!!!

I Am doing Yosh Pipes, Power Commander, air box, and gears
this weak!!!

And Lots of Chrome!!!!
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
How ironic this subject comes up when I went for a top end blast just this morning. I have a TRE, D&D full exhaust, K&N, small airbox mod, and have had it Yosh re-mapped. Stock gears and tires. The tach was at 11,000 indicated in 6th and the speedo was pegged. Over 190?

aktion035.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Ninja Eater @ July 31 2002, 02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What type of gears?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I don't know which gears.
I just told the guy I was looking to try to hit 210mph :hammerhead:

Be carefull with the wrong gears it could take you a week to get up to speed. You need to know if it is front 16,17,18 rear 38,39,40, 41, 42, 43. 210mph you would need about 190hp even with the right gearing. Find out the gears and post, enough people here to try and sterr you.

Thank You Ninja Eater!!!

I will be finding that out in about a hour.
What else do you suggest to try to get around 200 HP
out of this motor? :usa:

So with stock gears you cant hit rev limiter ???? How do the Mags get the numbers they do ???? anyone???? How do I calculate speed with stock gears 17-40 and what do I use to fix inaccurate tach or how do I tell if it is off

"So with stock gears you cant hit rev limiter ????"

Yes for sure you can hit the limiter. The idea is to get there without having to hit it but with having enough jusice to get you there qucikly.

"How do the Mags get the numbers they do ???? "

Weight of rider, stock (what is stock) at the very least you will see pipes and air flow. Perfect conditions and experienced riders, with good tracks to run on.

"anyone???? How do I calculate speed with stock gears 17-40 and what do I use to fix inaccurate tach or how do I tell if it is off "

couple great programs that you will find on the net, that will do all of the calculations for you. tire gear tach etc.

Gear cal is one of them.
Also it is not a matter if the Tach is off, it is proven that it is off.

Don't get me wrong with any of this. the ideas is to make it easy to get top speeds and fast times, not just to get there anyway.

Busa man,

What i suggest is you read everything on this site (search) and Suzukihayabusa.org to find out what you can do for 200hp.

You are talking major investment and pages and pages of things that you can do. Not to put you off, I am glad to help, just do some research before you make the changes. you will find some or good and some you don't want to try. Also work with a shop (maybe you are already) that you can trust.

www.IronJungle.com is one of them. You need info. to plug in to the software.

1.596 primary
2.353 sprockets
2.615 1st
1.937 2nd
1.526 3rd
1.285 4th
1.136 5th
1.043 6th

Back