"200mph" highway run with PashnIt at the end?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
He oughtta b*tch at this guy for usin his bike's pic on the video!

Last edited by a moderator:
and the point of this post?

lessee.. the bike wont do 200 most likely and you took the guys bait, he wants his stupid video pasted all over the net... (not to mention the thing was in CO, add altitude to mix and power goes down the toilet)

thread FAIL

Last edited:
the POINT of this post dude is that he has pashnit's bike at the end and text sayin pashnit and it makes him look bad......scuse me

So email the board sponsor with the link so he can get it pulled....

dang man why are u bein so salty bout it, whatta u care what I post about
Posted via Mobile Device

All I have to say is text messaging onto a message board looks ??? and spelling and grammar should be mandatory :rulez:

Last edited:
I didn't watch but about a minute of the video. The quality really sucks and you couldn't see the bottom of the gauges.

Enjoy the spanking :laugh:

i'm not text messaging on a website, its called a Blackjack2 and windows mobile.......sometimes i just wann say screw u all cuz of a couple people that just seem to live for causin drama
Posted via Mobile Device

don't worry bro, just got me p*ssed, I'm not going anywhere. I could've said AIN'T NOT goin no where but wouldn't want dude up there to get his 'gina in a twist about my grammar lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, you better watch your grammer, you mobile posting SOB!

I swear to God your the reason why the whole interwebs SUCK.

jj Redkat, you're alright. Hell don't you do charity work for Led taillights?

We gotta keep this guy around.

yes i do. its not charity work really. i just look at it as somethin to do & i make sure to state to those i do work for that i'm no professional but if they wanna purchase LEDs then i'm more than glad to put in the solder time.
Gave away first couple out of my own supply but now i just ask that peeps pay for their own LEDs by either purchasing & sendin to me or pay me for the LEDs I show them invoices for & i buy em. I show em "invoices" so they don't think i'm rippin em off
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what to think of that video. After about 30 seconds of staring at the gauges, I'm falling asleep, we really gotta work on angling that camera properly. :laugh: Lot of wide open space in Colorado. Maybe that 200 is kilometers. :laugh:

Not sure how this photo is related. Maybe it was like a late night google images search. :lol:

Maybe he has the same undertail. Maybe he has a blue-silver. Maybe he thinks no one knows what a Hayabusa looks like. This pic doesn't exactly look like Colorado though.

And whatever happened to the Buell. :lol:

displayimage.php

its related cuz he has text at the last image that says Pasnit.... Thought u would maybe be concerned that he has your name on a video of a bike supposedly eceeding the speed limit so ingriegously. nevermind i guess
Posted via Mobile Device

Somewhere reading between the lines was a lot of "Happy New Year" going on! :poke:

Not sure what to think of that video. After about 30 seconds of staring at the gauges, I'm falling asleep, we really gotta work on angling that camera properly. :laugh: Lot of wide open space in Colorado. Maybe that 200 is kilometers. :laugh:

Not sure how this photo is related. Maybe it was like a late night google images search. :lol:

Maybe he has the same undertail. Maybe he has a blue-silver. Maybe he thinks no one knows what a Hayabusa looks like. This pic doesn't exactly look like Colorado though.

And whatever happened to the Buell. :lol:

displayimage.php

BAD TIMMY.....:spank::spank::spank: You know that's no way to R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T da' O-R-G......... :super:

You know what happened to the Buell, the same thing that always happens to a Buell when riding with Busa !!!! :oldcool:

I also thought, I wonder if the dude knows that the Speedo is liberal and probably not corrected........

WAY TO GO TIMMAY !!!!!

Timmay.......jpg

MF1A6951.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope no one is impressed with this video. There are too many factors over which the rider has no control (cars, crossing traffic, stuff on the road) so it's just really stupid.

And it's not all that fast. Go to a trackday and you'll see that a good intermediate level rider is much faster, and smarter because the risk of injury is way lower.

If you want skill and courage, watch a track rider slam into a tight turn at 180 mph, hammer the brakes until the rear tire comes slightly off the ground, lay that bike over on its lips and drag a knee (or elbow) at 90-120 mph.

That's fun!!

when is everyone gonna get the point that this is NOT ABOUT THE VIDEO! Its about him havin pashnit's bike and "name" at the end which i thought he would be concerned about but whatever.
Guess i just won't give a crap bout next time
Posted via Mobile Device

Back