2009 Stock Exhaust "FREE"

Rick Ekstrom

Registered
I have a set of exhaust (1500 miles on them) that I will give away that has some slight damage (if you even want to call it that) to right side when bike fell over. It does not have any dents and they are in perfect shape otherwise.

If you want them just cover the cost of shipping (approx $50.00) I'm thinking, or just come and pick them up if you live in my area. See attached pic below for location of semi damage. All you need to do is paint this little area with black satin and they are as good as new

Just thought I could help out a fellow org member get his or her bike back together if this is what they are lacking.

If you need me to get a closer picture, let me know. But please only if your really interested in wanting and needing them, not just to turn them around for a profit.

Regards, Rick

Attachments

• Exhaust.doc
    544 KB · Views: 158
I can't see the pic in tapatalk. Is it just the cans or the whole thing headers to tips?

Highestgrade, glad to help you out. I will call you tomorrow to arrange shipment and payment. I got your private message and your phone number.

Just trying to help out my fellow org members as part of the payback from the knowledge we recieve on a daily basis from some great people.
Regards, Rick

Whoo hoo!!! Thank you very much! You can pm me ur contact & I'll call you if you want. Please don't give them to anyone else

If anyone else has an stock exhaust for a busa please send me a pm. I really could use all or part of a stock gen 2 exhaust.
bryan

I've got a set of stock Gen II cans too. They have been kicked around my garage a bit but they are fine. I was holding onto them just in case I moved back to an area where I would have emissions checks but would gladly I’ve them to an org'ster who needs them.

You are first in line according to the time responses so PM me with your information so I can get these to you. (phone number, ship to, ect)

I had the exhaust checked in at UPS and it will be $30.00 instead of $50.00. I wait till I recieve payment as we discussed.

Looks like I started a give away of stock exhaust systems... Oh well good for all.

Back