2009 Hayabusa won't run

ws116

Registered
Can't get the bike to run.
2009 Hayabusa
It runs if I dump fuel into the throttle bodies. Sounds good for a few seconds.
Have 43lb fuel pressure.
The injectors squirt once when trying to start but won't continue to deliver fuel
Tried different crank sensor, cam sensor & ecu.
I'm getting no error codes.

Any suggestions.

Got it running.
What I discovered is that if you are running Boost Control in the ECU Editor, the signal for the IAP sensor (GM 3bar) must be functioning or it will not operate the injectors.
This is obviously a great failsafe because if the ECU doesn't know how much fuel to deliver you could easily melt down the motor.
Unfortunetly the program with Boost Control enabled will no longer set the IAP error code so there is nothing to tell you there is a problem.
Of course the bike will run with out the IAP sensor on a stock ECU program and set the IAP error code.

Got it running.
What I discovered is that if you are running Boost Control in the ECU Editor, the signal for the IAP sensor (GM 3bar) must be functioning or it will not operate the injectors.
This is obviously a great failsafe because if the ECU doesn't know how much fuel to deliver you could easily melt down the motor.
Unfortunetly the program with Boost Control enabled will no longer set the IAP error code so there is nothing to tell you there is a problem.
Of course the bike will run with out the IAP sensor on a stock ECU program and set the IAP error code.

Glad you got it sorted out! :thumbsup:

Back