2009 Eureka Springs M&G

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
We have a folder for the event now :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Only a trip to KC, trip to the Bash, and a trip to Virginia stand in the way of ne and the M&G :laugh: I'm not going to do it in a day this year though.

Cant wait.

We will be arriving that Thursday the 4th.

Looking forward to a little more riding than I have gotten the last 2 times I've been there.

Cant wait to meet everyone. and RIDE.

I can't wait either!:thumbsup:

wm_normal_busa-eureka-06026.jpg

I should be out & riding this weekend if the weather holds. This is probably my one & only trip for the year so I am really looking forward to it! :beerchug:

I should be out & riding this weekend if the weather holds. This is probably my one & only trip for the year so I am really looking forward to it! :beerchug:

Rob, thought you might make the Reno run, looking forward to seeing you in Eureka Springs again :beerchug: :beerchug:

Rob, thought you might make the Reno run, looking forward to seeing you in Eureka Springs again :beerchug: :beerchug:

I am hoping to make the Stampede, but it is still up in the air. Eureka Springs is guaranteed! :thumbsup:

Due to computer problems at Pointe West, I just managed to find out my room number.
Rm 101, I was hoping to get some new riding gear but if I am to afford making trips this year, it will have to wait...

Due to computer problems at Pointe West, I just managed to find out my room number.
Rm 101, I was hoping to get some new riding gear but if I am to afford making trips this year, it will have to wait...

oh man,....Thats the haunted one.:ghostface:

I will be so glad to see you Lisa. Are you riding out again?

You bet - it would look really, really bad to do it one year and NOT do it the next! And this time, I'm hoping to make a squirrel run too....

Looking forward to seeing you too, Hal.

You bet - it would look really, really bad to do it one year and NOT do it the next! And this time, I'm hoping to make a squirrel run too....

Looking forward to seeing you too, Hal.

Did someone say squirrel run?:laugh:

squirrel05 (Medium).gif

Got me a set of saddle bags and a tail bag, Yoshi R-55 exhaust, and a GPS. Just need to get tires and I'm ready.

Back