full

Registered
:bowdown:

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st4pz.jpg

:poke:???:moon:

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st2pz.jpg

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st1pz.jpg

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st3pz.jpg

Can you translate the article that accompanied the pics?

Suzuki fait évoluer l'imposante routière sportive de près de 200 chevaux (en version libre) en proposant de nouveaux coloris. Le bleu nuit cède sa place à un gris argent et la version noire est à présent unicolore. Révélation de l'année 2008, le blanc restera à la mode 2009 s'il faut en croire la livrée blanche à liseré bleu qui fait son apparition, à la place de l'ancienne peinture blanche à... liseré rouge. Le coloris dénommé "orange" pour sa part évolue du rouge vers des teintes plus doré/champagne. Ces modèles d'Hayabusa 1300 seront disponibles en concession dès le mois d'octobre.

Can you translate the article that accompanied the pics?

Suzuki fait évoluer l'imposante routière sportive de près de 200 chevaux (en version libre) en proposant de nouveaux coloris. Le bleu nuit cède sa place à un gris argent et la version noire est à présent unicolore. Révélation de l'année 2008, le blanc restera à la mode 2009 s'il faut en croire la livrée blanche à liseré bleu qui fait son apparition, à la place de l'ancienne peinture blanche à... liseré rouge. Le coloris dénommé "orange" pour sa part évolue du rouge vers des teintes plus doré/champagne. Ces modèles d'Hayabusa 1300 seront disponibles en concession dès le mois d'octobre.

disponibility for october

the orange 2009, is like colors of champagne or more gold than the 2008 colors

the rest, nothing new :whistle:

Has there been mention that those are the international/European colors and if what the US colors may be (not that they really care)?

Is it easy enough to get an 08' Orange and Black in March of 2009 new? Cause I've never gotten a new moto before, just wanna know how it works.

Is it easy enough to get an 08' Orange and Black in March of 2009 new? Cause I've never gotten a new moto before, just wanna know how it works.

Would depend on whether the dealers have '08 inventory remaining?

OK guys, don't panic (gulp), I think we'll be getting different colors here in the US. Most of us aren't thrilled with that gold color, me included. "IF" the gold is indeed targeted for Europe, I don't think we'll have to worry about also seeing it in the states..........that would be good news and hopefully leave the door open for that yellow scheme we've seen floating around in here.

Last edited:
oh man i love that silver....my 06 600rr is that metallic silver so i may be biased :whistle:

might have to give the orange/black back and get that bad boy if they have it in the US :laugh:

I bet the Gold/Black is killer in person. Remember the 07'blue? Looked like crap online, but a beauty in person.

Back