2008 Turbo Suzuki Hayabusa $13k OBO ULTRA.RCC.TUBRO.KIT

richarddps19

Registered
this is a 2008 hayabusa
the engine has been rebuilt and only has 500 miles on it

2008-2018 Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo Kit by RCC Turbos
carrillo rods
wossner piston
stainless steel valves (heavier valve springs)
reinforced clutch
base spacer
secondary fuel system with all 8 injectors replaced
upgraded fuel pump
Rcc turbos intercooler
+1 front steel sprocket
-3 rear steel sprocket
pcv
eco unleashed flash
ceramic wheel bearings front/back
upgraded performance camshafts
stainless steel brake lines front/back
double bubble windscreen
Michelin RS tires 200/55 rear
re-sprung front/rear springs for heavier rider well over 200lbs (can be adjusted to fit smaller and larger just that stock springs didn't go high enough)
ohlins manual steering damper
hid front light kit

the bike was tuned for 341 hp previously, but it was too much on a stock wheel base. so it was lowered to 309 hp 176 lbs of tq. the bike makes this much power on dyno in 4th gear. the bike couldn't be ran in 5th because it goes over 200mph, now image what that says about 6th gear. On gearing commander it says with the current tire and gear set up it should do 250 mph assuming it has enough power. well, I believe it has enough power to pull to redline in 6th gear. Accounting for wind resistance it more likely it does around 220mph give or take.

ALL WORK done to this bike from a simple oil change to upgrades has only been done by POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES for the last 5+years, who is an expert at building turbo bikes for over 30+ years. They also work on all bikes as well and are excellent with their craftsmanship/service/reputation.

I'm selling this bike because I currently have too many bikes and I don't ride as much as I used to, so I rather this bike go to somebody that will appreciate her and use her.

the motorcycle is bare and looks stock no chrome or accessories. I like my bikes looking stock, but if you buy it you can obviously customize it however you want.

IMG_6628.JPG

IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0158.PNG

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
There’s some contradictions here. You say it has pistons and rods, but had a base spacer too. Gen 2 wossner pistons don’t require a base spacer.

309hp is stock motor base spacer territory.

You say it has secondary a fuel system. That means there would be injectors in the plenum. You also said all 8 injectors have been replaced. There’s 600hp gen 2 busas running around with only the top 4 injectors replaced. Something not adding up. Hope you didn’t pay for work you didn’t receive.

Perhaps you should post your receipts to see exactly what’s done with prices removed.

Quiksilver

Registered
There’s some contradictions here. You say it has pistons and rods, but had a base spacer too. Gen 2 wossner pistons don’t require a base spacer.

You say it has secondary a fuel system. That means there would be injectors in the plenum. You also said all 8 injectors have been replaced. There’s 600hp gen 2 busas running around with only the top 4 injectors replaced. Something not adding up. Hope you didn’t pay for work you didn’t receive.

Perhaps you should post your receipts to see exactly what’s done with prices removed.
Could it be that gen 1 rods were used?

Quiksilver

Registered
So possibly gen 1 pistons and rods for the base spacer?

If all injectors were changed, could it be the self destruction you speak of? Or better that stock injectors were desired?

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
So possibly gen 1 pistons and rods for the base spacer?

If all injectors were changed, could it be the self destruction you speak of? Or better that stock injectors were desired?
With gen 1 pistons and rods and gen 2 crank, you would need to run a big .100 spacer. (.08 for compression plus .02 to make up for stroke.) Plus you would need adjustable cam gears to make up for the taller deck height. The ad does say aftermarket camshafts so it’s possible. But the 309hp pull shows 16psi which is low. That’s usually 350-360hp conservatively. But the 75hp drop from 10k to 11.3 or so backs up that theory.

fuel is getting dumped in and killing the power.

I do see the blue tip on the upgraded 65lb injectors.

Quiksilver

Registered
With gen 1 pistons and rods and gen 2 crank, you would need to run a big .100 spacer. (.08 for compression plus .02 to make up for stroke.) Plus you would need adjustable cam gears to make up for the taller deck height. The ad does say aftermarket camshafts so it’s possible. But the 309hp pull shows 16psi which is low. That’s usually 350-360hp conservatively. But the 75hp drop from 10k to 11.3 or so backs up that theory.View attachment 1601651

fuel is getting dumped in and killing the power.

I do see the blue tip on the upgraded 65lb injectors.
Could ignition timing be pulled to pull power? I know that's a fairly big difference in horsepower numbers but is it possible?

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Could ignition timing be pulled to pull power? I know that's a fairly big difference in horsepower numbers but is it possible?
BINGO! This bike had only one purpose - to go wfo for miles. With this in mind, timing was pulled (even with the Ultra Plenum) and fuel added into the rev limiter. I wanted to be super conservative so that this would be super reliable. Here it is "dumping" fuel:

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
You have to pull a lot of timing to kill 20hp, and honestly not the best for the Busa engines. When you start pulling too much timing EGT’s start to sky rocket. Pulling a few degrees out until you see HP drop a little is fine. But pulling a lot out to limit HP is a one way ticket to needing exhaust valves and seats. Way better off just dropping boost level to knock down power.

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
I've always thought dumping fuel meant excessive fueling. The afr looks to be on the mark for correct fueling as far as afr's go???
Yes dumping fuel is a term I use for going excessively rich. Afr overall looks fine, it looks to end at 11.2-11.3 at the very end. That’s not rich enough to lay the hp over like it shows. But that in combination with the timing pulled makes sense.

Sandow

Registered
this is a 2008 hayabusa
the engine has been rebuilt and only has 500 miles on it

2008-2018 Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo Kit by RCC Turbos
carrillo rods
wossner piston
stainless steel valves (heavier valve springs)
reinforced clutch
base spacer
secondary fuel system with all 8 injectors replaced
upgraded fuel pump
Rcc turbos intercooler
+1 front steel sprocket
-3 rear steel sprocket
pcv
eco unleashed flash
ceramic wheel bearings front/back
upgraded performance camshafts
stainless steel brake lines front/back
double bubble windscreen
Michelin RS tires 200/55 rear
re-sprung front/rear springs for heavier rider well over 200lbs (can be adjusted to fit smaller and larger just that stock springs didn't go high enough)
ohlins manual steering damper
hid front light kit

the bike was tuned for 341 hp previously, but it was too much on a stock wheel base. so it was lowered to 309 hp 176 lbs of tq. the bike makes this much power on dyno in 4th gear. the bike couldn't be ran in 5th because it goes over 200mph, now image what that says about 6th gear. On gearing commander it says with the current tire and gear set up it should do 250 mph assuming it has enough power. well, I believe it has enough power to pull to redline in 6th gear. Accounting for wind resistance it more likely it does around 220mph give or take.

ALL WORK done to this bike from a simple oil change to upgrades has only been done by POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES for the last 5+years, who is an expert at building turbo bikes for over 30+ years. They also work on all bikes as well and are excellent with their craftsmanship/service/reputation.

I'm selling this bike because I currently have too many bikes and I don't ride as much as I used to, so I rather this bike go to somebody that will appreciate her and use her.

the motorcycle is bare and looks stock no chrome or accessories. I like my bikes looking stock, but if you buy it you can obviously customize it however you want.

View attachment 1601629

View attachment 1601630

View attachment 1601631

View attachment 1601632

View attachment 1601633

View attachment 1601634

View attachment 1601635

View attachment 1601637
Back to the bike selling part - amazing bike i love it. Mostly the fact that its not stretched! Hope you will find a buyer soon!

richarddps19

Registered

I requested the hp be lowered because I used the for land speed record runs that were for miles and miles on end

The bike is more then capable of making around 360 on pump gas and around 400hp on race gas

The fuel injectors have been replaced because the stock fuel injectors are not capable of feeding the bike enough fuel around and upwards of 340

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busabrother09