2008 ninja 250

busabutter

Registered
Who has bought one of these and how do you like it?
race.gif
face7.gif
easybutton.png

I almost bought one until one friend asked me how long it would take me to get bored with it. I though about it, and got bored with it before I even test road one. I like torque, and it doesn't have any.

kinda considering adding this bike. 70mpg 250 "scooter" that looks and performs like a sportbike is a great idea

I just bought 2 of them last month.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=91779;hl=

yeah they don't have power like the busa but they ended up being alot of fun. these things are SO filckable, great brakes and great for daily riding as long as its not alot of freeway riding your want to do....plus they look good now!

If you by one I'll tell you what you MUST do to it first thing. Just send me a message.

I just bought 2 of them last month.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=91779;hl=

yeah they don't have power like the busa but they ended up being alot of fun. these things are SO filckable, great brakes and great for daily riding as long as its not alot of freeway riding your want to do....plus they look good now!

If you by one I'll tell you what you MUST do to it first thing. Just send me a message.
I got just 1. Thought that would be enough. It was hard just to find 1 let alone 2. These things sell fast. Saw a black one and thought about it. Didn't want to go black, too hot in the summer and not visible enough. But still went back to the dealer to look at it again. It was gone.

What happened to the red one, gone. The blue one, gone. The green one, gone. They told me they will have a few more the following week. I went in just to look again and before I knew it they were already sold.

They had 1 green one left and I had to get it. As far as this bike, it is an excellent motor scoot. Rides good, comfy, smooth clutch gear tranny operation. Nice bike. The only thing missing is a little more power but I rather have the 60mpg.

This bike is a great machine, nimble and extremely stable. Glad I got it. They will probably raise the price a little next year because these things sell so fast. But if Kawi is smart for the long haul they will keep the price so more people won't have to think about it so much and just go and buy one. Price is right with this bike, definitely not overpriced like some bikes.

Well I went ahead and created my own fender eliminator. Pretty easy and nice clean look. Had to make that stock can a little louder. This thing is so quiet, its been awhile just hearing the wind and no exhaust tones.

The break in is somewhat of a chore. 35mph tops. That lasted for about 5mins. The more I ride this little bike the more I like it. 60mpg! As advertised and that's not put put puting around. And that's not redlining it all the time either.

clap.gif
Great job with this one Kawasaki!
woot.gif

i kinda want one of the honda cbr 125's but they don't sell them here in the states for the same kinda cheap flickable but more for cheap bike and cheap on gas to ride around cause theyre gettng right under 100mpg

2zzs57p.jpg

We can't keep them in stock at our store. I think the next 5 we get in are already sold.

Back