2008 Hayabusa Trike

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Sorry if it was a repost!
Hayabusa Reverse Trike – TT-Busa
hayabusa-trike.jpg

hayabusa-trike2.jpg

I KNOW I'm in the minority but I actually like that one. Tastefully done and IMO looks waaaaaaay better than the Can-Am Spyder.

I think that is the only trike I have seen that I would even consider riding. That will come after I loose interest in cornering. :beerchug:

I KNOW I'm in the minority but I actually like that one. Tastefully done and IMO looks waaaaaaay better than the Can-Am Spyder.

+1 I would take that over a spyder an I am not sure but I would put money on the Busa in a race over the spyder too:laugh:

Before you lash I don't know which one would win I am not saying the can am is slow,, I am just always rooting for the Busa no matter how many wheels it has:lol:

Dam! just hit me it should still wheelie shouldn't it :laugh: Now that right there would be an impressive display of stunting skills :bowdown::bowdown: any vids???

Last edited:
I like it all but the extended swingarm. I Know, a lot of you guys like the extentions but for some reason I just don't. Oh Well, if we all liked the same thing, we'd all be ridin the same color and style bike. I like the cheerleader:cheerleader:

Back