2008 Hayabusa Orange and Black Prices

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
I have searched for a few minutes just to see what these are on sale for and the cheapest I could find in good condition was $8500. I'm pretty happy with my findings :beerchug:

wow..... thats a bit ridiculous... thats about 2,000 less than a brand new 2011...

yes it is..i was shocked as well when i started lookin for one.. i was on and off lookin sence the end of the summer and when i stared to look again i made a few phone calls and got lucky.. one of the shady dealers by me i called for a price wanted 13,100 otd for a 09..so they still suck..so i checked this guys out..ocean couty powersports ask for john in sales.. hes a great guy with no b.s. she is 2 years old already but a gen 2 is a gen 2 and i got the one i always wanted ((white 09)) so it was a win win for me..

Are you selling yours RacerV?

I paid less than $8500 for mine new. :whistle:

Granted it was almost 3 years old, but still brand new! Almost like a "barn find" :rofl:

yes it is..i was shocked as well when i started lookin for one.. i was on and off lookin sence the end of the summer and when i stared to look again i made a few phone calls and got lucky.. one of the shady dealers by me i called for a price wanted 13,100 otd for a 09..so they still suck..so i checked this guys out..ocean couty powersports ask for john in sales.. hes a great guy with no b.s. she is 2 years old already but a gen 2 is a gen 2 and i got the one i always wanted ((white 09)) so it was a win win for me..

I didnt mean that was a good deal. I meant you got screwed :laugh:

Yes we know Justin you are the man! I was actually estimating your price when I said the above but i guess you had a better price than i thought :laugh:

I didnt mean that was a good deal. I meant you got screwed

do you think??

You just misunderstood my first comment. I meant you couldve gotten a newer one for a little bit more

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Excuse me.

I didnt mean that you got a good deal, i mean that you got screwed on the price.

No need to get all touchy there. I was just making a comment.

im not getting touchy i just thought i did alright... around here every other dealer wanted alot more.. oh well im still happy..:cheerleader:

Calm Down Russel, or we'll tell Tuf to come in here! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh come on, that's funny stuff right thurrrrr.. :beerchug:

You just misunderstood my first comment. I meant you couldve gotten a newer one for a little bit more

it works for me..if the busa changed alot through out the years i might have made me think but other then color its a gen 2.. and the 09 white and silver is the one i wanted sence it came out..the dealers around here do rip people and where i got min from gave me the best deal by far...

I got mine (left over 09) on 1-5-11 for 10,100 otd and i had a trade in that i was upside down on. Most of the dealers around here want 11,999 + all the fees for the 09's and 13,999 for the 11's. Seems that the price depends on the area and demand that your in. Im with squale147 on this, its the color he wanted and there is "no difference in the 09 to 11's

it works for me..if the busa changed alot through out the years i might have made me think but other then color its a gen 2.. and the 09 white and silver is the one i wanted sence it came out..the dealers around here do rip people and where i got min from gave me the best deal by far...

Im glad you are happy with it :thumbsup: I really hate seeing people pay more for something than they have to...

Calm Down Russel, or we'll tell Tuf to come in here! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh come on, that's funny stuff right thurrrrr.. :beerchug:

Sorry dont know who you are talking about :thumbsup: :laugh:

I am not selling mine, I am just happy to see that the value of it is coming back up a bit. Last winter they were selling between $6500 and $8,000.

i got mine (left over 09) on 1-5-11 for 10,100 otd and i had a trade in that i was upside down on. Most of the dealers around here want 11,999 + all the fees for the 09's and 13,999 for the 11's. Seems that the price depends on the area and demand that your in. Im with squale147 on this, its the color he wanted and there is "no difference in the 09 to 11's

+1000

Back