2008 Hayabusa, official speculation thread-n-poll

2007 hayabusa, official speculation thread-n-poll - What are you betting it's going to be?

• No Change, Just BNG.  Bold-New-Graphics.

Votes: 161 100.0%
  • Minor Body Work, and BNG.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minor engine work, Boost in Compression etc. No Body work, BNG.

• Minor engine work, Boost in Compression, Minor Body upgrades, BNG.

• Significant Body updates and BNG no real Engine Work.

• Significant Body updates, BNG, and a little Engine Work.

• Significant Body updates, BNG, CHASSIS UPGRADES, and a little Engine Work.

• Significant Body updates, BNG, CHASSIS UPGRADES, and a serious Engine Work.

• Suzuki has lost their damn mind and they turn the Busa into a Sports touring bike. Never to contend

• Suzuki is Coming, Hold onto your hat it's going to be better, faster, stronger, and put Kawi back in

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No change, except for the special edition chromed color scheme that looks like a pimped B25 bomber with two big stars and a Rosy Riveter pinup graphic. laugh.gif

1400 cc's,new body work and new colors.Hopefully a friggin new wheel design.

Just talked to the GM of the store I worked at for 4 yrs. He said he was at the Suzi dealer show...they were ready at that time to roll out the new bike, but news of the new kawi 14 stopped them. Whoever the big dog was, he said that the 14 was strong enough to give the new Busa a run for it's money, so he told the engineers to get back to work.

Aparently, the statement was something like.."when we re design the busa, it will become the undisputed king again."

Everyone was bummed, but impressed at the same time for the guys honesty.

I, for one am looking forward to the next gen Busa....gonna be interesting..

I hope we take back the crown not that we ever lost it in my opinion.

I believe the consensus was June 2007 early release. Same engine block, just bored close to 1400cc's, and no news on body styling.

That's just three months away, right after I return from China. kickass.gif

(BusaSamurai @ Mar. 01 2007,18:18) I hope we take back the crown not that we ever lost it in my opinion.
Nope, we've never lost the crown. Our's is called the hayabusa. Not the GSXR1300!

Unlike the ZX14, the (bigger) ninja.

Hopefully we'll knock their socks off once again!

(chanted) Su zu ki! Su zu ki! Su zu ki! Su zu ki! super.gif

These guys were correct about the ZX14 way before it's release . I can't find their website now though .

post-6-26457-busa_1400.jpg

Waiting to see 1st pic. If it isn't going to be as comfortable for Sue as mine, you know too R1ish, I'll buy an K7. Dealer here has a red one. I'm just going to have to strip those god awful decals off in the parking lot before I leave though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back