2008 Hayabusa, official speculation thread-n-poll

2007 hayabusa, official speculation thread-n-poll - What are you betting it's going to be?

• No Change, Just BNG.  Bold-New-Graphics.

Votes: 161 100.0%
  • Minor Body Work, and BNG.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minor engine work, Boost in Compression etc. No Body work, BNG.

• Minor engine work, Boost in Compression, Minor Body upgrades, BNG.

• Significant Body updates and BNG no real Engine Work.

• Significant Body updates, BNG, and a little Engine Work.

• Significant Body updates, BNG, CHASSIS UPGRADES, and a little Engine Work.

• Significant Body updates, BNG, CHASSIS UPGRADES, and a serious Engine Work.

• Suzuki has lost their damn mind and they turn the Busa into a Sports touring bike. Never to contend

• Suzuki is Coming, Hold onto your hat it's going to be better, faster, stronger, and put Kawi back in

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK I'm sure I forgot something, But here's what I put together. Got a better Idea write it down, Have Questions ask them here.

Cool, Lets see how good we know Suzuki.

thumbs-up.gif

Sales haven't slowed much, in fact they are pretty steady. So I see little reason for suzuki to do anything, regardless of the fact that it's the right thing to do.

Wait, What? he he he... So yeah...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156816099 -->

I say better braking and new graphics, new dash and slightly lighter. The motor as is, is rock solid and the aftermarket would go crazy if they change too much.

My dealer showed me an internal concept photo of a Hayabusa with GSX-R1000 treatment

It had one of those underbody muffler things and a pointy windscreeen

So I hope it was just an idea and they're not serious

I say better braking and new graphics, new dash and slightly lighter. The motor as is, is rock solid and the aftermarket would go crazy if they change too much.
I am with you on this one.

IMO, on the next generation Busa, 07, 08 or whatever. You will see radial mounted brakes, a slight weight loss, with a mild body change.

So far the NO, or Minor mods with BNG holds a decided edge...

My dealer showed me an internal concept photo of a Hayabusa with GSX-R1000 treatment

It had one of those underbody muffler things and a pointy windscreeen

So I hope it was just an idea and they're not serious
That's the photoshop that was all over the Internet months ago. Nothing will change until Kawi gets a bigger foothold in the market. No need to respond until you see the beginning of a market shift. Just have her ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back