2008 Hayabusa Front Forks

SpeedCrazy

Registered
Two of my friends have 2008 Hayabusa and both of them have there right front fork leaking. They haven't been lower by a lowering strap.. Any by else haven't this problem..

06's went out at 11k, but I only have 1k on the 08 now. no issues, but I was hoping they had fixed this area of the bike. I will be watching now. :(

I thinking leaking forks are more a matter of luck than anything. I've seen so many leaking forks on bikes that are babied (no wheelies/straps/hard shots taken), then you got the "other" type that wheelie, hit potholes right and left...and no leaking. It's like the lottery with these darn things. Seems like once they start leaking it keeps coming back like a bad cold several months after putting in new seals. :disagree:

I bought an '07 in March and the right front fork starting leaking at 500 miles. I took it in last week and they replaced it under warranty.:thumbsup:

One on them has little over 10000 and some drag strip and the other one 3400 miles and no drag strip but some street racing..

Back