2008 Busa

Hopefully someone will make the show that lives in Sin City and gives us the up to date.

..............oh and
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

(Dakkine2 @ May 23 2007,11:49) This came from, who I believe to be, a very credible source for Suzuki info.

2008 Busa:

Around 1330
<span style='color:red'>Same frame</span><span style='color:blue'>So they can still advertise it as the fastest production bike w/o exceding 186?</span>
New body
big ass, heavy, ugly dual exhaust (like the 1k)
Dual injectors (like the 1k)
3-way map (like the 1k)
cyl vents between cyls (like the 1k)
Ti valves (like the 1k)
200 hp "with ram air"

Anyone care to place a bet? I need some spending money for the upcoming dealer show in Vegas....

Posted by JeffW on Gixxer.com. I guess we will soon find out.[/Quote]
That's a combo I'd love to see!

Karl

(WWJD @ May 23 2007,19:10) so... who will REALLY BE ATTENDING that Vegas show? Anyone?
I will be there. I have my reservations already, will be packing the camera and laptop. I assure you that when the 2008 is revealed, within minutes I will be posting the pics and all the specs.

As for the initial comment on this thread... get the facts right. The New Busa will be a completely redesigned bike and shares no parts with the existing one.

(bradsbusa @ May 23 2007,19:24)
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
9 u know it
Brad- do you ever ride that thing, or just sit in the driveway with a cloth diaper and a can of mother's finest?

Very nice buddy.

oh yeah.
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

(Tango1300 @ May 23 2007,20:55)
(WWJD @ May 23 2007,19:10) so... who will REALLY BE ATTENDING that Vegas show? Anyone?
The New Busa will be a completely redesigned bike and shares no parts with the existing one.
I don't think so but we shall see

lurk.gif
lurk.gif
(PILLOW ICON)
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
(REMOTE ICON)
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
(COLDONE ICON)
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
(ALARM CLOCK ICON)
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
(ALPINESTAR SVX ICON)..................................

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

Another quote from JeffW
All I can can is the bike was being tested here in the USA last month..... sans body riding on the street near  Palomar. The guy would not commit  to 100%  on the 1330, he kept on saying "around" that figure. So it could give them room to increase it a bit if needed.

Having said that, if they plan on a July release date...... and already had a 1330 set to go, they may not have the time to bump it up. I guess we will see for sure in a month at Vegas.[/Quote]

too bad they're using that 3 way switch. My buddy has an 07 GSXR1000 and so far, it seems pretty useless. He's thinking of cutting the wiring off the switch and using the switch for an air shifter.

Best use I can think of...

Back