2008 Busa Rumor

VelvetJones

Registered
I was talking to a guy that works at a suzuki dealer today. I was telling him I was thinking of a busa and he told me not to get one till late 07 when the 08's came out. Then he starts telling me that the owners of the dealership just went to some dealer show where suzuki showed off the 08 busa. He said they have a and Ill quote him here

"A badass turbocharged busa"
"Factory Turbocharged"

So I did the only thing I could do. I told him I needed pics or it didnt happen.

So I hope you guys get a good laugh at this like I did but honestly this conversation happened 100% today. He says turboed and I say bullsnockers.

-vJ-

Bullsnockers? Sounds about right - the bullsnockers that is.
lurk.gif

Well he was saying this was only for suzuki dealers and it was Suzuki Motors showing off the new bike?

Dont know but if it is true.. You heard it here first LMAO
all_coholic.gif

WOW That is a new 08 version I haven't heard about yet. I have heard about every other configuration, color, style, shape, size, etc.. but nobody ever said TURBO??
You get an "A" for being different!!

uh huh Im just passing on what an employee of a local suzuki dealer is telling me.

LOL a factory turbo busa. Wouldnt that be a mean one. Maybe 1400cc with 6-7 psi boost. What color would it be? Can paint even stick to a turbo busa? Is that even legal?

I guess we will find out when we can all walk into our suzuki dealer and drive one home. Maybe it will have wings that come out when you press a button and it takes off and you can fly. That would be neat-O
SHOCKED.gif

I talked to the owner of our local dealership today about a black 07 for my wife he said dont buy just wait till june said the new busa will still be a 1300 but will be the fastest production bike again and he wouldnt give me any more details but told me to wait again( forget that get spanked by my wife in the 1/4 I dont think so the 07 all black will do just fine) this is no bs just what he told me

i dont know if they would turbo it, but i would not be took by surprise if they did, when they launched the hayabusa it destroyed everthing. maybe in 08 they will destroy everthing again. suzuki knew sooner or later kawasaki would sneek up on them and make a bike that gave some competition. now that they have i look for suzuki to unleash something they have been planning for a long time. but in all reality how much stronger can these bikes get, the average hayabusa rider can not handle what she will do now.

I work in a suzuki dealer, and actually the 08 will have a jet engine. There will also be no wheels, it will just hover over the ground like the skate boards in back to the future. Of course it will have retractable wheels for slow speed cruising. The engine will be off off of a cruise missile, and there will be no clip ons, the steering will be telepathic, but you will have to buy a special helmet that reads brain waves.

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

(Cipher Complete @ Oct. 13 2006,06:15) I work in a suzuki dealer, and actually the 08 will have a jet engine.  There will also be no wheels, it will just hover over the ground like the skate boards in back to the future.  Of course it will have retractable wheels for slow speed cruising.  The engine will be off off of a cruise missile, and there will be no clip ons, the steering will be telepathic, but you will have to buy a special helmet that reads brain waves.
I saw pics of this exact bike yesterday while visiting the local shop...... Move over Honda there's a new leader in town! Hopefully they don't procede with the plans to revamp the old Flux Capacitors  
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 12 2006,19:56) 2007 is going to be a long year of speculation...  Pass the
lurk.gif
Shawn
Every dauym year is becuase everyone has a friend that works for Suzuki and they KNOW that this year is going to be the BIG year of change. Not baggin on VJ .

Turbo, great. I wanna know the insurance quote for that puppy.

when you said that the guy worked at the suzuki dealer...you forgot to mention that he works there after hours sniffing floor cleaner all night!

beerchug.gif

Personally opinion, but I think they would be asking for lots of trouble selling a factory turbo bike. Especially from a pricing standpoint. Even factory produced turbos are expensive and would most likely cater to only a select group of people. Increasing the displacement perhaps, but doubt will happen. However, if it does call me a fool and I'll be in line waiting!
biggrin.gif

Back