2008 Busa PowercommanderV Ignition Module issues

frogman1518

Registered
Hello everyone, new to the forum here. I own a 2008 Hayabusa and just recently purchased a PCV, Quick Shift Expansion Module (including shift sensor) and Ignition Module. Reason is I want to kill fuel and Ignition during quickshifting. Having an issue with the PCV Ignition Module. The devices are not installed in the bike yet at this time, figured i'd set them up with maps and configure them before installing (if this is a no-go, then please let me know). First time i added Ign. Mod. to my PCV network, it seem to be fine, saw the Fuel Map on the left hand side and the Ignition Map. I saw the extra Ign. Mod. Features as well in the features window. I then Sent a fuel MAP to the PCV and thats when this issue came up. (note, at this time i did not have the CAN cable connected) The Ign Mod now flashes red at "status light" constantly and showing an Error Code 304 "no table headers" or something along those words. I've tried googling this error code with no results, nothing on powercommander site about the error code 304 either, i wonder why that is? While the Ign Mod is flashing red, when i press "get map" on the software i get an error saying cannot read maps. When i remove the IGN MOD from the network PCV works just fine i can get/send Maps no problem. Very frustrating as there is no documentation on powercommander site for tshooting any of their own error codes. I'm sure i F*cked something up when i put it together initially without that CAN cable, just need to know how to get it fixed. Any help is appreciated!

I've tried searching for anything related to error code 304 - dynojet ignition module - PCV ignition module, but couldnt find anything relating to this issue i'm having, if you do know of a thread about this issue please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Back