2008 Blue & gold Die cast hayabusa

mr8ball

Registered
2008 Blue & gold Die cast Hayabusa. Anyone know where I can get one? I have tried ebay and cant seem to find it. Thanks

I get mine at walmart.I have not seen that color,but then again,I wasn't looking for it.

RSD.

i saw a couple in different colors on Amazon.com a while ago... don't remember if blue was available.

maybe contact the sellers on amazon and see if they stock anything that aren't on display?

These companies seem to pump out thousands of what they think are the most poopular colors. If Josh has been looking for 5 years I think I will throw in the towel on this one.

Found my 2000 blu/sil easy. No luck with my 2007 all black se.Dont think they will ever make my 2009 blk and gold.:banghead:

Rubb.

These companies seem to pump out thousands of what they think are the most poopular colors. If Josh has been looking for 5 years I think I will throw in the towel on this one.

Found my 2000 blu/sil easy. No luck with my 2007 all black se.Dont think they will ever make my 2009 blk and gold.:banghead:

Rubb.

:laugh:

I've got the 2000 Blue/Silver, 2002 Silver/Gray, and a 2006 Black/Red but no Gen-2 Blue... :whistle: I'll probably just pick up the white or orange to go on my wall since that was the most popular... :banghead:

I have been looking since 2008 myself with no luck. Just thought they might have one out by now. Thanks

:laugh:

I've got the 2000 Blue/Silver, 2002 Silver/Gray, and a 2006 Black/Red but no Gen-2 Blue... :whistle: I'll probably just pick up the white or orange to go on my wall since that was the most popular... :banghead:

You need to find the super rare silver/black gen 1.

Back