2008 BEST PRICE *( CANADA )*

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
To Canadian members checking price on 08 Hayabusa ,((Out the door price tax ,pdi, freight,ETC,ETC.))
What is best price your area? Please post up.
hello.gif

Thanks
peace.gif

I have been doing some searching as well. In your area the dealers in Brampton and NewMarket are advertising at 12,995 plus. I have not checked what they want for setup etc. I am in BC and retail out here is $15,199 plus whatever. One dealer in Alberta, near Calgary had a 2008 for $13,500.

All of this info was sourced on the web - Buy and Sell and Auto Trader.

Consider going to the US for your bike. I can get one in Washington State for $12,035. Of course I pay local taxes upon crossing the border. There is also some Government paperwork so budget another $500 or so for that.

There are 2008s on Ebay around $10,500. Eastern USA

I see Ontario bro? I am in Toronto, My boy Danny boy will take care of you @ Suzuki of Brampton, tell him duane sent you, he has my new 08 in Orange
lurk.gif
cheers duane

I checked back in my email files. Newmarket Suzuki out the door price was $15,554.16

Got the info from a Blake Johnson. That price included $300 PDI, $349 Admin fees, 6% GST and 7% pst.

You might do better since I was just checking things out using Email. I was trying to see if a flight from the west coast and the 4,000KM ride back home was worth it.

You should be able to get one for 13000$ plus tax here in Quebec. But I'd still go to the US. I've seen them selling for 10k or so at some places, maybe even lower.

Back