2007 Suzukis......

To each his/her own...not for me.
eek2.gif

I still dont think they are using the big wheels and tires the Boost king showed initially. When it first broke cover a few years ago it had a 240 rear and a 150 front tire. That was part of what made it look so bitchin. I have been told by a few that I am wrong but that bike sure dont look line it's packin a 240! I shall skulk humbly to my corner if proven wrong though!

(fasttoys1 @ Feb. 12 2007,10:18)
(WFSDNO @ Feb. 12 2007,09:49) In the words of Austin Powers......  She's a Man, Baby!!

Look at the second pic, model at the tail of bike,   OUCH, I would have to be drinkin' to end up with that............

Just got back from Chicago Cycle Show, mad at Suzuki for not having this bike there!!

If anyone likes cruisers, you should check out the Special Edition  Blue and White M109R, Sweet!!!!

The Blue Busa and the Red one are down right beautiful!!

gotta run, Roger
+1 I thought it was a guy in drag. Maybe it was show make you think this would be a great "DRAG" bike.
Glad I read the rest of the posts, my first thought at seeing that second pic was 'that's a dude!'. Go figure, it's a European thing.
Cool looking scooter but they have got to do something with that exhaust, it has got to go. All the bells and whistles with the alarm would be great to have and probably not impossible for an after market company to produce. You have a GPS chip in your phone how hard would it be to adapt that technology into an alarm system? Hey Scorpio, are you listening?

Those models are scarey looking! Seen better legs on a chicken. As for the bike, wouldn't trade my busa for one EVEN UP!

its all good but,
dang...somebody please pull that trumpet out of that Bkings a$$...it just hurts me every time lookin at that pics...
crazy.gif

The prototype was unveiled in 2001 (?).

Is this the next Hayabusa in the making or just a Busa StreetFighter Edition? If it's nothing more than just that (a recycled Busa with some performance tweaks), I only see it as a "modded production bike". It looks like a Busa engine is in it.

I see style, but...

http://www.suzukibking.co.uk/

lurk.gif

looks like it has radial brakes (four pots), same as the Gixer, which has got to be good thing. Therfore we can presume that the new Busa will have the same
beerchug.gif

BKing's not for me .... And why the dual exhausts on the 1000? Just when they made that nice, shorty MotoGP-like exhaust for the 600/750, they come up with this.

I hope someone has new slipons ready for the B-king. What were they thinking?

What's with the Oompa-Loompas showing off the bike? Is it me or have booth babes been getting a lot less "babe" as of late?
SHOCKED.gif

Back