2007 Suzukis......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Suzuki has unveiled the brand new B-King today in Cologne alongside the totally revised GSXlR1000 and the remaining 2007 range for the first time to the public.
Possibly the longest awaited motorcycle in recent history since the prototype was first seen some three years ago, today the B-King emerged from under a cloud of smoke as the main feature of the Suzuki launch. Suzuki presented the radical looking 1300 to the world's press in a futuristically themed affair proudly showcasing the bike as this years leading new release.

king.jpg

February 12 2007
B-King on track

Suzuki's B-King production bike has broken cover at Phillip Island in Australia during the firm’s GSX-R1000 launch.
The bike made a surprise appearance in the hands of Suzuki test riders in front of journalists present to ride the GSX-R, lapping the track several times.

track.jpg

In the words of Austin Powers...... She's a Man, Baby!!

Look at the second pic, model at the tail of bike, OUCH, I would have to be drinkin' to end up with that............

Just got back from Chicago Cycle Show, mad at Suzuki for not having this bike there!!

If anyone likes cruisers, you should check out the Special Edition Blue and White M109R, Sweet!!!!

The Blue Busa and the Red one are down right beautiful!!

gotta run, Roger

(WFSDNO @ Feb. 12 2007,09:49) In the words of Austin Powers......  She's a Man, Baby!!

Look at the second pic, model at the tail of bike,   OUCH, I would have to be drinkin' to end up with that............

Just got back from Chicago Cycle Show, mad at Suzuki for not having this bike there!!

If anyone likes cruisers, you should check out the Special Edition  Blue and White M109R, Sweet!!!!

The Blue Busa and the Red one are down right beautiful!!

gotta run, Roger
+1 I thought it was a guy in drag. Maybe it was show make you think this would be a great "DRAG" bike.

I was just readin up on it and this is one of the features on in

"The bike is started using a fingerprint recognition system. There's also a advanced thief alarm system. If an unauthorized person tries to start or move the bike the owner gets notified of it immediately by his/her mobile phone. There's a microphone and a speaker built in the bike so the owner can speak with the thief by the phone. If a speaking motorcycle doesn't scare off the thief, you can activate light and sound alarm and the GPS system helps locating the bike if it actually gets stolen"

If only I had this stuff when my bike got stolen.

(GhostRiderTL @ Feb. 12 2007,10:30) I was just readin up on it and this is one of the features on in

"The bike is started using a fingerprint recognition system. There's also a advanced thief alarm system. If an unauthorized person tries to start or move the bike the owner gets notified of it immediately by his/her mobile phone. There's a microphone and a speaker built in the bike so the owner can speak with the thief by the phone. If a speaking motorcycle doesn't scare off the thief, you can activate light and sound alarm and the GPS system helps locating the bike if it actually gets stolen"

If only I had this stuff when my bike got stolen.
That's the coolest batman gizmoe's I have ever heard of on a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek2.gif
laugh.gif

I'm out...looks like a v-max gone mad max, too power ranger for me. Guess I'll have to stick with the busa. And a Ducati 1098s.

Back