2007 model

busa senior

Registered
I have made a decision to buy a Busa.  A friend has advised that I should wait on the 2007 model as it will be 1500cc and a re-design.

I have read on this forum the excellent attributes and your feedback to me from a previous post (Harley crossover) of the current model that I am not sure if I should wait.

I have not found any official notifications from Suzuki on the 2007 model and do not know when the 2007 model will be available at the dealership.  If the 2007 model is an upgrade, then from a financial decision it would be better to wait as the current year and older models will sustain a greater decrease in market value.  But there are always bugs in the first year model.

Does anyone have any reliable information on the 2007 model?

Thank you.

If YOU can wait, thats the question. I couldn't wait myself.

You will get the latest fastest bike but on the other hand, the current bike has been around a while and most of the bugs worked out of it.

If you have the riding experience and don't mind purchasing a 1st edition bike I'd wait. If you're planning on buying anyway, wait and if it's unchanged you can still purchase a new color scheme. I'm pretty sure based on reliablable information it will be 07' when we see the beast revamped.

I've heard that Suzuki has plans to release a brand new bike that will be a 1400cc... but still keep the 1300cc Haybausa line. Who knows...
rock.gif

I sure don't know for sure what's up for 07...

Either way, the 1300cc Hayabusa will blow your skirt up if you choose to get one!!!

Back