2007 Hayabusa

RoughNeck

Registered
Hey guys, I dont know if this was posted before or if Im just wasting my time posting this cause Im the only one that just didnt know. I spoke with a friend of the family who is a dealer at "Fred Cummings Suzuki" in bakersfield. He told me that he just came back from a national meeting and they discused the 07 busa market. He stated the 07 busa is 1400cc. Has anyone heard this also? I dont think a dealership would "Lie" LMAO....but anyways just wanted to see if any of you heard this also?
rock.gif

1661cc!!
AAAssjani.gif
. I'll bet your bike goes 0-ludicrous in a short amount of time ("we've gone plaid.....how do you stop this thing?")

Sorry I fixated on your sig. As to your question, I think the last word I heard was new graphics for '07 and a possible early release all new '08 Busa (September '07?). The waiting game is becoming a way of life
smile.gif

Well just a week away from the dealer show , so we will know soon, no one knows for sure whats going to happen, hope the recent pictures of the new 1000 are not if for sure though

You cant trust anything from ebay. Id rather get it new from a dealer, and KNOW its new and under warranty...Ebay sucks cow nuts anyways.

its all speculation and **BEEEP**.
wait til the dealer show.
only way we will know.
well, unless you trust "raptors and rockets?"
you know, the motorcycle authority?!!
all_coholic.gif

Edited for language
MCM

The Suzuki show isnt until Next Weekend in Vegas. I'll be there.

To save the forum Suzuki should release it's new weapon as soon as possible , tons of topic starting with words 2007 Hayabusa ...

I heard Suzuki has admitted defeat at the hands of the ZX-14, realized they will never be able to top it, cancelled any plans of keeping the Hayabusa in their line up (2006 is final year), and will focus their efforts on a new an improved Suzuki Sidekick.
all_coholic.gif

(MX Tuner @ Sep. 17 2006,18:23)
(RoughNeck @ Sep. 17 2006,14:46) yea, just a bore kit instead of the turbo, was alot cheaper!!
There is a turbo kit on ebay for $1200 right now.
can you post a link please ?

Back