2007 hayabusa

notman

Never Forgotten
a 900hp nitro injected,blown,turbo....................................
with......................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................turn signals
jump9.gif

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I think people make the infamous 07 Busa post like once a week....

I could care less what they do for 07 because I have an 06 and won't be ridding myself of it for at least another year...

dinoap

Going to the Dragon without a bike is ju
Donating Member
Registered
New for 07...Ballistic Recovery System

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
What build up? What talk? The only build up and talk is happening from a few people here... and most don't expect any changes except for different colors. Most expect a real change in 08.

bowtiejedi

Registered
I heard they were going to put a jet engine in it borrowed from the Japanese Space Program

<!--EDIT|bowtiejedi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156834512 -->

Attachments