2007 Hayabusa

Medusa_Busa

Registered

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum. My name is Matt and this is my new to me Busa. Bought it from the auction back in October of 2018 and have been working on it and riding it since. It was stolen previously so I had to replace the ignition switch, gas cap, and trunk lock but fired right up first turn of the key. Whoever stole it previously had (poorly) spray painted and used a brush on the plastics and windshield... i'm assuming to "hide" the identity of the bike. The first time i washed it all the black spraypaint came off only to reveal another layer of GOLD spraypaint... The bike already came with the swingarm, a K&N filter, a poorly done pair delete, air box mod, and small slip on style exhaust tips. Since then ive cleaned all the paint from the plastics, put new tires, brakes, plugs, fluids etc. Recently I installed a brocks alien head, and brocks pair delete. Soon to come id like to send my ecu off to Powerhouse and have it flashed and also install a Power Commander.
Any input on things I should do or look out for would be greatly appreciated!
Here's some pics when i first got the bike.

EVERYTHING WAS PAINTED BLACK everything from the plastics to the brakes to the rims... And whatever didnt have paint on it had a ton of overspray.

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4925.jpg

Back