2007 Hayabusa Yoshi RS3 slip ons & K&N filter (basically stock)

Busa Phil

Registered
Hi guys,

Just looking for some input on these dyno charts from my 2007 Busa yesterday. They were using the Dyno Jet 250i model.

One chart is SAE smoothing: 1 (the guys said this is better data to tune with). It shows significantly higher hp. The other chart is SAE smoothing: 4. He used three run files on the chart: a baseline pull, third gear pull, and a 1st - 6th gear final pull. There were some pull in between these in which he made adjustments. When I brought it in, I was using the generic map downloaded from the dyno jet webite for a 2002 hayabusa with yoshimura slip-ons and stock/aftermarket air filter. He said it was running real lean.

The video is of the final dyno pull he did. What do you guys think about these charts and his technique. He didn't put the air/fuel graph on here for some reason but I was watching the meter on the screen and it was green (maybe some flickers of yellow) throughout the entire pull. Therefore, I am pretty sure the air/fuel ratio was pretty spot on throughout the rpm range.

-Phil

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its hard to see the numbers clearly. I just took the photo with my phone. I'll scan them in tomorrow from work and replace these photos. Let's go Giants!

Ok here are new scans of the charts. With smoothing on 1 it shows max hp @ 159 and on 4 it shows 149. There is that big of a range in values?

Attachments

• DYNOJET1.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 223
  • DYNOJET2.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 204
Back