2007 Hayabusa Stator installation

1414walton

Registered
What tools do I need to install the stator on the 2007 Hayabusa I just bought one from Rick the wires on the old one fried. I have no tools and me never dome it before

Powerhouse7.gif

What tools do I need to install the stator on the 2007 Hayabusa I just bought one from Rick the wires on the old one fried. I have no tools and me never dome it before
A little hard to tell what you're asking. Do you want someone to tell you how to do it and what you need? In that case I would follow Kiwi Rider's advice. Powerhouse is probably a good choice and you're in NY.
This is not a hard part to change. If you want to do it yourself. First step is get a service manual. Money well spent. And this won't be the last time you use it.

Last edited:
Couple Allen wrenches to pull the fairings, 8mm to pull the covers to get ti the stator. Watch ther videos on YouTube and if your mechanically inclined it shouldn't be too hard if your not then as thr others said take it ti see Frank at powerhouse.

Back