Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

I'm VERY Disappointed....      
now my black L.E. 2002 isn't a L.E any more!!!
SHOCKED.gif

it looks just like the 2007...   (I don't want a lot of new black busa running around)  

pissed.gif

oh well at least some people will think I bought a new busa and spent 5 grand on it in the first week modding it

rant.gif

We'll be able to tell the difference. The Original SE doesn't have gold forks and calipers!

I wish they would have went with a darker blue than that. I guess they finally realized how many people like the black frame/swingarm.

Is that last one red or orange, I can't tell but it looks red to me. Can't ever go wrong with all black.

Interesting that they went with all solid colors this year!
rock.gif
I would have a tough time deciding between the blue and the black. Umm, well, maybe I wouldn't, but it sounds good!
laugh.gif

Yeah, so what's that gonna do to all of us with LE's ... now that they're not so "limited" anymore? But the better question ... if the "regular" Busa has a black frame and solid colors, whats the 07 LE gonna look like?  
lurk.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 25 2006,19:57) ...edited by BiG-T...
But the better question ... if the "regular" Busa has a black frame and solid colors, whats the 07 LE gonna look like?  
lurk.gif
Good question.  
rock.gif

Finally Busa's without the Graphics... They have been dabbling and watching numbers since 2002... About time.

BUT

WTF are they thinking with the Barbi Busa V2.0
rock.gif
Hmmm...

I hope they get the red right this time.

I can kinda see the point with the 2002 SE, I mean it was the original SE, BUT NOW you can ADVERTISE, "Get the 2007 look, in the Best Color Ever, for the Low LOW price of $9200, Save THOUSANDS!!!!
super.gif

(BiG-T @ Sep. 25 2006,17:00)
(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 25 2006,19:57) ...edited by BiG-T...
But the better question ... if the "regular" Busa has a black frame and solid colors, whats the 07 LE gonna look like?
lurk.gif
Good question.
rock.gif
2007 Le will be the 2008 Mid year??? Ya think?

Exactly what I was thinking, Rev! Bet the '07 LE's gonna be closer to '08, and it's gonna be the bigger-engined, revised bodyworked, blinged paint, true LIMITED EDITION!

That blue is horrible! WTF? I hope it looks better in person, should be the same metallic blue used on the blue/black model or the navy 06' blue.

The red looks like the same color from the 06' so it should look pretty cool.

Black is very nice and all have the cool black frames and swingarms. Maybe I can get somebody to swap with me for my silver one.

Back